CHAPTER FOURTEEN, walks

ੈ✩‧₊˚  FOOLISH ONE ੈ✩‧₊
chapter fourteen, walks
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ in which gabriella goes for a walk! ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

ੈ✩‧₊˚  FOOLISH ONE ੈ✩‧₊chapter fourteen, walks˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ in which gabriella goes for a walk! ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"that little bitch. when i see her i'm gonna fuck her up." kehlaini said. gabriella woke up this morning to her feed being photos of charles and his new girlfriend, which happened to be her ex-friend courtney.

that was already bad, but what made it worse was the fact that courtney had used the caption she had always dreamed of using if she ever got with charles.

for the past 5 minutes, kehlaini had been ranting on call, explaining what she wanted to do to courtney. gabby thought the gesture was sweet, but she knew better than to pick fights with her best friends girlfriend.

"laini i love you but relax." she said. gabriella was walking through the airport trying to find her gate before the plane left. it was currently 11:25 and her plane departed at 11:30.

"i'm sorry but she's actually such a bitch for that." the other girls nodded in agreement. gabriella sighed. "I know but there's nothing i can do about it without charles finding out i like him. or liked. i don't know at this point."

iris empathized with her. she was once in the same situation, and she new how hard it was to let go.

after a couple minutes of gabriella running she finally reacher her gate. she examined herself in the mirror and let out a deep exhale. she looked a mess. her hair was all over the place, her sweatpants were stained with ketchup from eating a burger, and one headphone was behind her shoulder.

she gave up on trying to fix her appearance and sat down dejectedly.

"i gotta go guys, speak to you later."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

gabriella was back in monaco, it would've been perfect if she didn't see courtney around all the time. ever since they went public, nobody could get enough of them. paparazzi pics were everywhere, and news articles were filled with photos. because monaco was so small, word traveled around fast, so everyone was aware that there was a new couple.

"i'll forever be suprised that you didn't end up with that boy." her mother stated. her parents were staying in her house while their own was getting renovations.

they had only been her for about a day, but gabby was already tired of them. "his name is charles." she grumbled while walking out of the kitchen to her living room.

she thought that would be a very obvious hint that the conversation shouldn't continue further, but her mother followed after her.

"i'm sorry, i just thought you would end up together- i mean you've been friends since children, it's only right for you to get married- oh and have kids- and-"

"ENOUGH!" gabriella screamed. she had heard this conversation for everybody already. it's not like it was her fault he didn't want her. it wasn't her fault. "it's not my fault he doesn't want me! it's not my fault that he will never want me!" she said with the rest of the energy she could muster.

she was just tired. tired on waiting for someone who would never come around. tired of looking like a love struck teenager every time he was close by. tired of having to pretend that it didn't hurt seeing him with another girl.

her mom sighed. "baby, i'm so sorry." she started, but before she continued gabriella scoffed and walked right past her.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

walking throughout the streets of monaco used to be something relaxing, but now as she walks farther away from her home, and her bed, the more angry she's getting.

she's angry that her younger self thought it was a good idea to develop a crush on charles. angry that her teenage self wasn't mature enough to end the crush once she realized he wasn't interested. angry that her current self is still yearning to be with him, even when she's been hurt too many times. angry that anger and sadness seemed to be the only emotions she's been feeling these days.

the streets surrounding his house were empty. somehow as her mind was overthinking, her body had brought her right in-front of the steps to his house.

she was about to knock on the door when she heard chatter and footsteps approaching. with quickness she hid behind a bush and prayed that he wouldn't see her.

the door opened, revealing charles and...courtney. small chatter could be heard for a while as they said their goodbyes, and courtney and him had shared a long kiss.

as the door closed back up, gabriella took it as her sign to come out of her hiding spot. she ran all the way back to her house thinking, she shouldn't never took that damn walk.

AUTHORS NOTE!hey guys i'm back!!! wrote this at 3 am while watching the vegas gp so sorry if this sucks ahhsorry that it's short as well!! longer chaps will be back soon 😘kk byeeee

AUTHORS NOTE!
hey guys i'm back!!! wrote this at 3 am while watching the vegas gp so sorry if this sucks ahh
sorry that it's short as well!! longer chaps will be back soon 😘
kk byeeee

REMINDER
don't be a silent reader!! having your comments gives me motivation to keep writing!!!