CHAPTER EIGHT, begin again

"...i watched it begin again."

— begin again, taylor swift

begin again, taylor swift.

— begin again, taylor swift

irl + social media

WEDNESDAY, MAY 3, 2023

gabriella was still in new york for another day, so aiden had suggested they got lunch, at a little cafe, before she headed to florida for the miami grand prix.

her floral mini dress was swaying in the wind as she walked up to the cafe, hidden in a tiny, secluded area.

the bell rung as she walked in, and she saw aiden look up at her before waving. she took a deep breath before walking up.

gabby had always thought that her first ever date would be with charles. she always imagined he would've asked her out when she was around 15, so should could have the teenage love experience. i mean, technically she had been in love with him since around 13, but it was unrequited.

a part of her was disappointed that she missed out on the teenage love experience. her friends would always tell her that it was overrated, but she wanted to be able to make that decision for herself.

aiden quickly got up from his seat and pulled out the chair for gabby which caused her to smile. "you're early." she said. "i didn't want you to be waiting." gabriella smiled a little brighter this time.

the waiter came to their table and after she left, they started talking about random topics. gabriella talked about her friendship with charles (without revealing her crush), and aiden talked about how he wanted to be a photographer, but he couldn't find a muse.

the redhead was currently talking about things that he could make his muse, but aiden had a different idea in mind: her.

the only thing that he could think about was making her his muse. he thought her beauty couldn't be replicated, and he could listen to her talking for hours on end.