CHAPTER EIGHTEEN, as it was

ੈ✩‧₊˚  FOOLISH ONE ੈ✩‧₊chapter eighteen, as it was˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥  "it's not the same as it was" ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

chapter eighteen, as it was
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥  "it's not the same as it was" ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

✧.* song of chapter:
as it was - harry styles ✧.*

irl.

MAY 26-28, 2023

getting broken up with hadn't hurt as much as gabriella thought it would. maybe because she wasn't fully over charles or because she figured the relationship would fail anyway.

because that's how it always was.

she was stupid to think that a man would fall in love with her and actually want to be with her.

the ache in her chest was light but it was still present. she found it very funny that her first relationship (not even with the person she originally wanted to be with) had failed as well.

gabriella let out a sigh of relief when she remembered that aiden did not live in monaco. she wouldn't have to see him unless she wanted to.

that moment did not last long.

because she realized it was race week. monaco race week. charles' home race.

the redhead got out of her bed, wishing that the cover could engulf her once again, and headed to the window.

she could see the circut from her apartment. she could see billboards with his name written on it. she could see civilians walking around with their ferrari t-shirts.

it hurt that she could never escape from him. it hurt that he clouded her mind. it hurt that no matter how much she tried to ignore to ache in her chest, it would never disappear.