CHAPTER SIXTEEN, i don't know her.

ੈ✩‧₊˚  FOOLISH ONE ੈ✩‧₊chapter sixteen, "i don't know her"˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ gabriella goes to a wedding!!˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

ੈ✩‧₊˚ FOOLISH ONE ੈ✩‧₊
chapter sixteen, "i don't know her"
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ gabriella goes to a wedding!!˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

irl

MAY 20, 2023

UTAH, USA

AIDEN LEE was every thing charles was not.

for starters — he actually liked her. it was very different then what she was used to. for example, aiden was quieter and usually agreed with everything she said. at first she thought he wasn't interested, but he assured her that she was just always right.

he always wore a hair tie on his wrist, knowing that every time they went out, she would ask for one. to outsiders, it didn't seem like a big deal, but to her it was very thoughtful.

the two were an amazing couple. it was truly amazing, but there was a couple things she disliked about their relationship.

number one. aiden was extremely difficult to read. his face was usually stoic, making it hard to figure out what he's thinking. but when he looks at her, his usual austere expression fades into a sweet smile.

number two. they were both introverted. so when aiden was invited to a wedding of a highschool friend, he had invited her.

she had no idea what to wear and how to go about this wedding. the only thing she was aware of was the dress code: black, and the face that aiden would come across old faces.

the thought made her a little uneasy. the relationship was fairly new. even though they knew everything about each other, she still felt like something was off.