C.01 Intro?

||Alhaitham POV||

"Thanks again, Nilou." I say walking out the door. "Of course, I'm always here for you." The red head smiled at me, "Do you need someone to walk you home?" Nilou giggles at me. "I think I'm fine, thanks for asking though." I chuckle, as I start on the path home.

_________________________________________

I take the same route home as I did yesterday but this time I feel a bit strange, like someone is watching me. 'Maybe I'm just very sleepy' I think to myself, still walking. I suddenly am dragged into what seems to be an alley way, "HEY-!!"
"Shush! Be quiet!" Someone whispers to me.
The figure has very blonde hair, and brown tips. Very red and crimson eyes, I just couldn't stop looking at them. But I guess that's good, I can inform the police with detail.
"You are going to be a good boy, and keep quiet while I work my magic~" The man whispered once more into my ear, "Wait, what?-"
I immediately feel something pierced through my skin, it's like I'm being drunken from? I would try to fight back but I black out and...

"Aww~ To bad we couldn't talk, you taste delicious~ I'll definitely be back for more~"

_________________________________________
Word Count: 206

I'm sorry it's short but like I wanted to post something that wasn't the abomination that is the shinkami fic :)

Toodles~
:3

valzire <3

_________________________________________