C.04 Home Sweet Home?

"Don't worry my dear~ I'll see you again very soon~!"
_________________________________________

(No One's POV)

"You really like researching, You must've really loved his head, huh?" Nilou said, walking in with a plate of food. "First of all, he didn't suck me off Nilou! Second of all, I'm researching more about vampires, since it's obvious that that's what he is." The grey looked at the red head and took the plate. "When do you plan on going back to your house, I mean if you want you can stay here as long as you'd like." Nilou sat down next to her friend, taking a look at what was on his computer screen. "I'm leaving in a bit actually, if it makes you feel more safe you can drive me home so I don't get kidnapped." Alhaitham started scribbling of his note book. "But you've only been here for like a day! Are you sure you don't want anyone to be there with you through recovery?" Nilou placed her hand on his shoulder, "I'm fine, Nilou." Alhaitham gave her a nod in reassurance. "Okay, but I'm still taking you home!"
"Alright."
\________________________________________/

(Still No One's POV)

(Alhaithams House)

__~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~__

"Be careful okay! Look at surroundings before going in!" Nilou said in her car. "You're acting like my mom Lou, plus I'm only walking to my door." The grey haired chuckled closing the car door, "Well your mom is gone, so I might as well be your mom now! Now be careful sweetie!!" The red haired yelled out from her car, as the grey hair started to walk to his door.
"I'll try, thanks "mom", bye!"
Alhaitham open his house with his keys, and walks in. He puts his keys on the kitchen counter and walks straight for his room. 'Home, Sweet Home' he thought to him self, as he flipped on his bed.

*DING, DING*

"Huh?" The grey haired turned around to look at his window.
\________________________________________/

Word Count: 321?

Take a photo of Alhaitham for the road

Hopefully, chapter five will be released today but idk 😋🦶