C.03 He's so!!

"Okay, thanks Nilou!"
"Anytime, Haitham!
_________________________________________

(No One's POV)

"You should have seen him Cy~ He's so pretty, even though I only had like a few minutes with him..." The blonde giggled, "Again. A few minutes, you had him for a few minutes and then he fainted because he's probably had a vampire drink from him so quickly." Cyno went in his drawer to get a shirt, and a hair tie. "I know but-!...Hey~ going somewhere special tonight?~ You usually don't wear a shirt~" Kaveh stood up, getting all up in Cyno's face, "Ew, keep yourself away from me, with your alleyway suck off germs..!" The other retaliated, smaking his hand in the other's face. "I did not suck him off!...I wish I did though.." Kaveh frowned sitting down. "You're nasty...stop talking!" Cyno threw a pillow at the other in the room. "Hey!.." The blonde yelled. He walked out of the others room and went to his own, while in there all he could think about was that human he met in the alley.

"Don't worry my dear~ I'll see you again very soon~!"

_________________________________________

Word Count: 186?

Sorry this is short I just wanted Kaveh to fangirl for a bit.
_________________________________________