C.08 (Preview)

I really like this animatic, go sub to the artists YouTube as well !!😋

___________________________________

"You guys almost.."
"I know Nilou, it's sounds bad! But I think I'm developing something for him..."
"Developing something down there that is...I mean it's not horrible....It's just I don't think you should have that time yet, since you know, he's a vampire. Plus he did kidnap you..."
"I know Nilou, but the thing is, if I am developing feelings for him then...I might be in more danger.."
Alhaitham sat down on the couch behind him. "How do you mean?" Nilou couldn't help but ask, "What I've noticed is that, Kaveh has Memorable Eyes I remember them distinctly from my research. He, from my memory, also has more feelings of a an incubus."
Nilou eyes widened a little, "I'm afraid that if I show even the slightest romantic reaction, he'll be all over me.."

The room became silent for a second.

.

.

.

"I say you go for it."
"What?!" Alhaitham jumped in his seat, Nilou just heard his entire story and doesn't understand the point of incubus? "I mean, if you are developing feelings for him, there is only one way to find out if that feelings mutual. It's been almost 8 months since he moved in with you. That's not necessarily a short amount of time.