C.06 Routine Change

Thoughts on Fontaine so far? 🐧
————————————————

"Aw..."
\____________________/

(No One's POV)

"So this is how it goes, I'll start by asking you where you want me to drink from. It can be from the neck, the wrist, kinda anywhere I guess. Once I know the area I can get ready on numbing the pain." The blonde next his "roommate" as he explained instructions. "How'll you do that?"
"I'd rather do than tell...plus you'd immediately decline once you hear it. Anyway, then I'll feel for some sort of vein, so I can really get the blood. Then I'll you know..dig my teeth into said area, you might feel pain, but it will be slight due to the numbing that has happen before. For then on I'll "suck" or drink the blood, at the end of the whole thing I'll you know remove my fangs and then lick up amor wipe off excess blood." Kaveh finally shut up about the whole process, leaving they grey haired male into front of him very tired of hearing his voice. "Okay, sounds easy? All I have to do is just sit here and wait for you to finish." Alhaitham adjusted himself to sit in a more comfortable position. "Yeah, now two things. For a better, feeding I guess you can say? Can I...sit on your lap?" The blonde coughed up, since it was so hard for him to even say such words.
(It was kinda hard for me to type ngl)
'Say no, make him stand and feel uncomfortable'
"Sure, whatever." Alhaitham said yes to the vampire once again, he started thinking that at this point he was being controlled by him. "O-oh! Okay! Let me just!" Kaveh adjusted himself onto Alhaithams lap, trying not to move much. "Now, if at any point you want me to stop, just hit my leg. If I don't feel it just kinda push me a bit, I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable much neither do I want to stress you out so I'll just go a little slow."

Kaveh then stared at Alhaitham for a second.

"Oh! Um, my arm?"
"Thank you!"

The blonde then picked an area of where he was going to drink from.

Now, this, this was the routine. Kaveh explains the rules for a refresher, and then starts on whatever area is picked. This happened at least one to two times every other week, depending in how hungry Kaveh was. Usually, Alhaitham always picked his arm or any other part of the body that wasn't his neck.

*Knock, Knock*

"Come in, Kaveh."

"Hey, roomie~ I haven't fed for a while a good while so, I've come to ask for some blood." Kaveh smiled, hoping for a "sure" answer.

"Come on, let's get this over with."
"Yay!"

Kaveh got himself positioned and recited the rules over again. "Now, what area? Or are you going to do the usual?" Alhaitham faced the other way to look at the floor, blushed all on his face. "You can...you can go for my neck this time.."
"Really?!"
Alhaitham rolled his eyes, "Yeah, are you deaf?"
"No, it's just I've never thought you wanted to let me anywhere near that-"
"Are you hungry or not?"

\_________________________________/

WORD COUNT: 540

Take this as a treat !
Idk if I should get all in detail in the next chapter😭
I might just because it's been a while since I've written such...actions
(Do not ask😃)

Toodles

-valzire