C.08 The start of a long lasting relationship💋

I really like this animatic, go sub to the artists YouTube as well !!😋
___________________________________

"You guys almost.."
"I know Nilou, it's sounds bad! But I think I'm developing something for him..."
"Developing something down there that is...I mean it's not horrible....It's just I don't think you should have that time yet, since you know, he's a vampire. Plus he did kidnap you..."
"I know Nilou, but the thing is, if I am developing feelings for him then...I might be in more danger.."
Alhaitham sat down on the couch behind him. "How do you mean?" Nilou couldn't help but ask, "What I've noticed is that, Kaveh has Memorable Eyes I remember them distinctly from my research. He, from my memory, also has more feelings of a an incubus."
Nilou eyes widened a little, "I'm afraid that if I show even the slightest romantic reaction, he'll be all over me.."

The room became silent for a second.

.

.

.

"I say you go for it."
"What?!" Alhaitham jumped in his seat, Nilou just heard his entire story and doesn't understand the point of incubus? "I mean, if you are developing feelings for him, there is only one way to find out if that feelings mutual. It's been almost 8 months since he moved in with you. That's not necessarily a short amount of time." Nilou said, making an okay point, "But then he'll be all over me, and he'll think he can have me all the time."
The other (Alhaitham) groaned sighing in his chair. "Just test it out!" The red head sighed louder than Alhaitham, "ALRIGHT!"
.

.

.

.

.

*knock* *knock*! "Coming!" The blonde stood up from his vanity. When he opened the door, he smiled, "Hi Hayi! Come on in." The grey haired guy walked in the room and took a seat on the vampire's bed, so did the vampire soon after. "Look, Kaveh we need to... talk.", Kaveh became scared 'please, don't kick me out! I don't have many other areas to go!' He thought. "It's nothing exactly bad, unless you think it's bad." Alhaitham sighed, "Now we've been roommates for a while, which means I have picked up on your inappropriate and ''appropriate'' actions within the house. I have learned your facial expressions, you're eyes.." Alhaitham started to yap on and on about the things he started to enjoy and like, maybe even love in Kaveh. "Haitham, Haitham...HAITHAM!!" The blonde butted in, "Get on with it."

Alhaitham took a deep breath. "I like you, Kaveh, like more than I think you're annoying."

"I like you too."

"And I know that I really-"
"Wait, what?"

Kaveh swiftly moved closer to Alhaitham's face and kissed him, and got a little too into it.

"You know what this means, I'll never leave you now~" The blonde giggled in his partner's ear.

____________________________________
Word Count: 468?
____________________________________
I WAS SO TRYING TO RUSH THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE I WAS EXCITED,

now we can get into other things like the incubus aspect 😋

Toodles
       - Val💄