C.02 Re-cap?

Flashback.....

"Aww~ To bad we couldn't talk, you taste delicious~ I'll definitely be back for more~"
_________________________________________

(Alhaitham POV)

"Alhaitham? Are awake now?" A familiar voice called out, was it Nilou? "Nilou?" I respond to the voice. "Thank archons! You're awake! What happened to you?! You were found past out in an alley? Where you giving someone some...y'know..?"
"Nilou, what are you talking about?..And stop yelling, I just woke up..." Alhaitham slowly sat up to find that he was on his friends bed. "How did you find me?" I asked, "Well you normally text me when you get home, and it had been a while since you had walked home so I went to look for you. I took the same route you take home, and I saw some shape of a body. It happened to be yours. What happened in the alley, Haitham?" Nilou was clearly concerned, all I could do is tell her that, "I can barely remember what happened, some dude took me into an alleyway and...sucked me-"
"HE WHAT?" Nilou looked at me scared as I don't know what, "I mean that's what happened I'm lying!"
"Look man, I don't know what weird hook up you were having but, SAVE ME THE DETAILS..."
"But, Nilou! He did suck me, like in a very sensitive area..."
"What did I just say...I really don't care, but keep your personal life out of my house. Anyways, did he...just leave you there after he was done, y'know, sucking you dry? Did he take you to his house to finish? Like what's going on? Is this your one true love?~ Because he licked you up good?"

"Can we stop with such a term?" Alhaitham sighed getting up from off the bed. "Where are you going, do you need his tongue that badly?" Nilou teased, "No. I'm going, HOME."
"Home to what, your precious one nut wonder?"
"Nilou! This is serious!"
"It wasn't serious when he was all up in your area? Now was it?" Nilou said, "I'm just joking, but you really are staying here." The red head gives him a bottle of water. "Thanks." I smiled in return, "I'll go get your stuff in the morning, for now you should rest. I have some spare clothes in the bathroom for you, you can tell me the actual story tomorrow." Nilou said, walking out of the room. "Okay, thanks Nilou!"
"Anytime, Haitham!
_________________________________________

Word Count: 405

Next chapter is going to start with Kaveh ranting abt the "majestic" man he met in the alley.

_________________________________________