C.05 Deal? 2/2

The Diagnois>>>>A good majority of genshin songs!! 😋
——————————

"Glad you're willing to comply~"
\__________________________________/

"So what is this "deal", it better worth all of this. I could've been getting some rest instead of dealing with your thirsty-"
"You with be my blood supply, as well as my roommate." The blonde cut off the others sentence. "Excuse me? Roommate? Don't you have a home hobo?" Alhaitham looks at Kaveh in disappointment. 'And thought vampires were bathing in riches', "Do not call me a hobo! I am no such thing! I think it'd be better to live with you to get your blood. Plus I'm currently living with a friend since "my" house has been sold." The blonde moved away from Alhaitham and sat on the office like chair at his desk. "What's in it for me? Am I only going to be your pick me up when you need some blood in your system?" The grey haired stayed on the other side of the room where his bed was. "If you do this for me, my dear, I will do whatever you want. No matter what it is, I'll do it." Kaveh smiled at him from across the room, "So if I told you to kill yourself, you'd do it?"
"Maybe?~"

Alhaitham said no, at least he thought he did. "Deal."
'If I follow what he wants, after a while I'll just tell him to leave right?'
Wrong. Letting a vampire into your home just means that you can't get them out, you're stuck with them and they're stuck with you.
"Wonderful! This'll be so great, sharing the bathroom, living room, bed room~" The blonde had acted like he just won three lottery. "That's what you think..." Alhaitham said under his breath. "Speaking of this deal, I'd like to cash in my first blood sample please~" Kaveh fluttered his eyelashes at the other, "I'm very sleepy at the moment, so how about no."

"Aw..."

\__________________________________/

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE IN A GOOD WHILE BECAUSE YEAH

toodles~
-valzire <3