𝐀 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐆𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 - 𝐁𝐚𝐨𝐳𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐙𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠

- Role -
High Fae of the Dawn Court

- Name -
Baozhai Zhang

- Nicknames -
⚕️Bao
⤷ A nickname that most use, and a name that she prefers that most would call her, outside of Doctor.

⚕️Zhai
⤷ A more uncommon nickname that Baozhai doesn't mind, but she finds it weirder to use than other nicknames.

⚕️Bee
⤷ A nickname used endearingly by the war-surgeons that raised her. She would prefer that nobody used this, as it makes her uncomfortable.

- Title -
Doctor
⤷ A universal title used by most individuals. After all, Baozhai's job is a doctor, it wouldn't be right to call her anything but.

Professor
⤷ No matter how wild or unprofessional she may come across, Baozhai is still a professor. While she practices medicine and healthcare, she also teaches from time to time, assuming she's paid enough. In her own words, her 'genius' and 'spectacular intelligence' isn't free.

- Age -
683

- Gender -
Female

- Court -
Dawn

- Species -
High Fae

- Powers -
⚕️Pain Threshold Manipulation
⤷ Baozhai is able to manipulate the pain threshold of an individual or herself, being able to decrease it to inflict more pain, or increase it so that pain becomes almost nonexistent. This power doesn't allow her to inflict pain, however.

⚕️Healing/Healing Factor
⤷ Baozhai is able to heal herself automatically, and heal others with some concentration. She's very adept at healing, being able to reattach lost limbs or heal near-fatal wounds with both her healing factor and healing. However, she is unable to regrow limbs on other individuals.

- Sexuality -
Pansexual Panromantic

- Appearance -
ssyee__0 on instagram

- Appearance -ssyee__0 on instagram

- Personality -
Unsettling
⤷ Baozhai is a rather dark individual, almost always cold and unsettling. She exudes a strange sort of danger to her, something that often drives people away from her. It's quite indescribable, but she has a dangerous aura despite her airy attitude. She rarely shows empathy, compassion or kindness toward the average person, often seeing people, Fae and Humans alike, as 'less than' herself. However, there are odd times where she is capable of such emotions, although very rarely is it genuine.