𝐀 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐆𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 - 𝐎𝐳𝐲𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐫

- Role -
High Fae of the Night Court

- Name -
Ozymandias Killiker

- Nicknames -
Oz
⤷ His most common nickname, used by people he considers allies/friends.

Ozzy
⤷ A much more endearing nickname, one that Ozymandias personally dislikes.

Mandy
⤷ Hardly used, because Oz despises this nickname.

King
⤷ A very old nickname used by his parents when he was young. Never really used, plus it makes Oz uncomfortable.

- Title -
Bloody Tongue
⤷ A name that all assassins within his family have. It's quite universal amongst his house of killers.

- Age -
801

- Gender -
Male

- Court -
Night

- Species -
High Fae

- Powers -
Invisibility
⤷ Ozymandias is able to go invisible for a set amount of time.

Shadow Manipulation
⤷ Oz has quite an adept control over the shadows, able to form weapons, appendages and even small creatures from the darkness. He is able to enter dark spaces as a sort-of portal or pocket dimension, too.

Telepathy
⤷ Oz is able to delve into the minds of others and read their thoughts. Unfortunately, he isn't quite good at breaking through mental barriers.

Mind Control
⤷ While he is able to read the thoughts of others, he is also able to seize those same minds.

Hypnotism
⤷ Similar to mind control, but much more versatile and simple.

Flight
⤷ Using his wings, he is able to fly.

Winnowing
⤷ Like most High Fae, Oz is able to teleport from place to place.

- Sexuality -
Bisexual heteromantic

- Appearance -
Paing Takhon

- Appearance -Paing Takhon

- Personality -
Ozymandias is, at the very least, an intelligent man. He's witty, cunning, sly and silver-tongued, knowing just the right thing to say to bend a situation into his favour. It's hard to tell if the things he says are lies or not, considering he's such an expert at the craft. Oz is a rather difficult person, in general. It's hard to understand his motives, or what drives him, and it's even harder to guess his next move.

Oz can be described as unpredictable, a wildcard of sorts. You never know if he's going to try to seduce you or kill you. And he's good at both, in all honesty. Oz has a tendency to rile up others for his own entertainment, just for the purpose of causing conflict. It's like he revels in it, taking pride in the fact he's able to get under people's skin.

Ozymandias has no capacity for compassion, mercy or kindness. Such a thing only exists when he's toying with a person. His pride makes him look down upon others, as if they're vermin. He lacks the ability to empathise with others, or more so, he doesn't really care to empathise with people he sees as beneath him. The only people that Oz respects are the High Lord of the Night Court, the High General and the spymaster of Orion himself. In fact, they are possibly the closest thing to an inspiration to him.

- Background -
Ozymandias was born into a noble family of rather renowned assassins, or more so dogs-for-hire. While these assassins, known commonly as the Bloody Tongues, did their work as long as money was involved, they were wholeheartedly devoted to carrying out the bidding of Orion Darling and his dog, the spymaster.

Throughout his life, he had been exposed to the world of assassination, ever since he was a small child. Not much is known about his very early past, but it is known that his mother was killed by an unknown assailant before he reached the age of 140, and it was then that Oz embraced the gruesome world he so diligently avoided.

It wasn't long until he became a talented spy and assassin-for-hire, all just to avenge his mother. Unfortunately, caught up in the horrors of war, petty family feuds and power struggles, he forgot about his grudge somewhere down the line, indulging in the bloodshed which soon clouded his aspiration to avenge his lost mother.

- Skills -
Advanced analytical skills
⤷ He isn't given much credit for it, but he's very capable when it comes to assessing his situation.

Advanced hand-to-hand combat skills
⤷ Being an assassin, it's the minimum and very expected of him.

Above average melee weapon skills
⤷ Also a pretty common skill, Oz has practically trained combat his whole life.

Above average espionage skills
⤷ A very good spy, and even more formidable with his powers.

- Aesthetic -

- Quotes -❝ "I'm loyal to the money, sweetheart

- Quotes -
❝ "I'm loyal to the money, sweetheart."

❝ "What a joke, honestly."

❝ "This knife has seen too much blood."

❝ "Shadows have a penchant to reveal the truest shape of a creature."

- Trivia -
≽ Ozymandias has Yakuza-like tattoos across his back, shoulders and chest, which depict an Oni mask (on his back) and cherry blossoms (across his shoulders and chest).