𝐀 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐆𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 - 𝐔𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐀𝐛𝐧𝐞𝐫

Role
High Lord of the Day Court

Name
Uriel Andrius Abner

Nicknames
None

Title
Lord/High Lord
⤷ His most used title, and one that everyone regardless of status uses to address him. As the High Lord of the Day Court, it's only natural.

Scholar
⤷ Despite his experience, knowledge and vast wisdom, Uriel insists that he will always be a scholar until the day he dies. No matter how intelligent he is, he ensures that people know that he is infinitely learning, all the way until his life ends.

𖤓

Age
~3,400 (approx.)

Gender
Male

Court
Day

Species
High Fae

𖤓

Powers
Light Manipulation
⤷ Uriel is capable of manipulating light to create constructs, produce beams or flashes of light capable of incineration and generate light from nothing.

Light Physiology
⤷ An application of light manipulation, Uriel is able to transform his body into light himself, allowing him to move at lightspeed or become intangible.

Invisibility
⤷ Using light manipulation, he is able to manipulate the light to make him completely disappear from the naked eye.

Weather Manipulation
⤷ Self-explanatory, but Uriel can control the weather on a large scale, able to produce beautiful, clear days to grand storms in a matter of seconds.

Day Empowerment
⤷ All of Uriel's physical attributes are boosted in the daytime, reaching his absolute peak at noon.

Divine Light
⤷ Using light, Uriel is able to heal wounds, illnesses or ailments, although very sparsely. The ability is very limited in its use.

Winnowing
⤷ Like most High Fae, Uriel is able to teleport from place to place.

𖤓

Sexuality
Asexual Aromantic

Appearance
Steve Toussaint (Corlys Velaryon)

— Appearance —Steve Toussaint (Corlys Velaryon)