𝐀 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐆𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 - 𝐍𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐚 𝐋𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐱

Role
High General of the Summer Court

Name
Nakia Eniyii Lennox

Nicknames
Nai
⤷ A common nickname used only by the people she trusts, like her Lady and a few allies.

Kia
⤷ A very, very uncommon nickname that Nakia hardly tolerates.

Title
High General of Summer
⤷ Her most common title, and a title she wears with absolute pride. She holds the title like a badge of honour, even despite her father having the title before.

Knight of the Blue Blood
⤷ A title coined from her time on the battlefield. A knight in all regard, fighting with honour and dignity, Nakia is still cruel and cold-blooded when it comes to battle. Mercy is not an option, and a disrespect to those who lay down their lives in war.

Harbinger of the Deep
⤷ A title brought about through her affinity to water and the cruelty she displays with the power of the sea. Her enemies say that she's a demon from the depths of the sea, sent to serve as a warning for impending doom. Of course, it's just a rumour, and Nakia likes how it strikes fear into the hearts of many.

Age
1,132

Gender
Female

Court
Summer

Species
High Fae

Powers
Water Manipulation
⤷ Nakia is able to manipulate water on an intricate level, from being able to control large masses of water, to creating water constructs, to even manipulating the water within the blood of an individual. Her intricate control even allows her to manipulate the surface tension of water, making her capable of walking upon water as well.

Ice Manipulation
⤷ The mastery over her ability to control water allows her to even generate ice by cooling water, allowing her to mold ice into constructs.

Steam Manipulation
⤷ While being able to cool down water to generate ice, Nakia is able to heat up water to generate steam. She can manipulate steam to create illusions, screens or just apply large amounts of heat using superheated steam.

Aquatic Physiology
⤷ Nakia has the ability to take on the physiology of an aquatic creature, such as gills, when in contact with water. This allows her to breathe underwater or swim efficiently and at high speeds.

Hydrokinetic Regeneration
⤷ Using her water manipulation, Nakia is able to heal herself or others using the presence of water.

Aquatic Life Manipulation
⤷ Nakia has dominion over life in the seas, basically giving her compulsion abilities over any kind of aquatic life.

Winnowing
⤷ Like most High Fae, Nakia is capable of teleporting place to place.

Sexuality
Homosexual Homoromantic

Appearance
Hathfury on Instagram