𝐀 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 - 𝐍𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐬

Role
High Lord of the Day Court

Name
Nero Fotis Athanasios

Nicknames
None

𖤓

Age
~2,800 (approx.)

Gender
Male

Sexuality
Heterosexual Heteromantic

Appearance
Kendrick Lamar

— Appearance —Kendrick Lamar

Species
High Fae

𖤓

Powers
Light Manipulation
⤷ Nero is capable of manipulating light to create constructs, produce beams or flashes of light capable of incineration and generate light from nothing.

Light Physiology
⤷ An application of light manipulation, Nero is able to transform his body into light himself, allowing him to move at lightspeed or become intangible.

Invisibility
⤷ Using light manipulation, he is able to manipulate the light to make him completely disappear from the naked eye.

Weather Manipulation
⤷ Self-explanatory, but Nero can control the weather on a large scale, able to produce beautiful, clear days to grand storms in a matter of seconds.

Day Empowerment
⤷ All of Nero's physical attributes are boosted in the daytime, reaching his absolute peak at noon.

Divine Light
⤷ Using light, Nero is able to heal wounds, illnesses or ailments, although very sparsely. The ability is very limited in its use.

Winnowing
⤷ Like most High Fae, Nero is able to teleport from place to place.

𖤓

Personality
Patient
⤷ Nero has learned that the most valuable thing that one can have in this world is patience, and the man seems to have an endless amount. The only reason he has lived for so long is his patience. To rush things is to forfeit your life. Nero is meticulous with his work, understanding fully that with patience, he will succeed no matter what.

Cunning
⤷ Nero is a wily character, disguising his dastardly intelligence as wisdom beyond the years of many. His cunning is something he's rather known for, and he is held in high regards because of it. There's never a moment in his life where Nero is musing upon some kind of devious little plan, and it's the only reason he's still alive to this day.