𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 & 𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐲 - 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐀𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞

❝ "I curse my stars in bitter grief and woe, That made my love so high and me so low

❝ "I curse my stars in bitter grief and woe, That made my love so high and me so low."

𓁹
- 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐬 -
𓂃𓈒 𝑳𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒔
𓂃𓈒 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒘 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒈

𓁹
- 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 -
𓂃𓈒 L'amour Impitoyable - Shirō Sagisu
𓂃𓈒 Scythian Suite, Op. 20 - II. The Enemy of God and the Dance of the Spirits - Sergei Prokofiev
𓂃𓈒 Totentanz - Liszt

-----
𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
-----

"I cannot endure the horror, the evil, which comes to self in solitude."

𓁹
- 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞 -
𓂃𓈒 Malachai Ithuriel Ambrose
Malachai - Hebrew, meaning 'Messenger of God'
Ithuriel - Hebrew, meaning 'Discovery of God'
Ambrose - Greek, meaning 'immortal'

𓁹
- 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 -
𓄼 Mack
⤷ A nickname that not many use, and a nickname he isn't very fond of.

𓄼 Kai
⤷ A play on the pronunciation of the last part of his name, a nickname that stopped being in use after his parents lost close contact with him.

𓄼 Angel
⤷ In reference to his namesake(s), also a nickname that stopped being used after his parents lost contact with him.

𓁹
- 𝐀𝐠𝐞 -
𓂃𓈒 ~7,000 biologically, mid 20s physically

𓁹
- 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 -
𓂃𓈒 Male

𓁹
- 𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 -
𓂃𓈒 Heterosexual heteromantic

𓁹
- 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬 -
𓂃𓈒 Vampire

𓁹
- 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲/𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 -
𓂃𓈒 Primarily an English/British accent, with a small, barely noticeable twinge of Eastern European (Russian).

𓁹
- 𝐎𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 -
𓂃𓈒 Shadow Leader of the Vampires
⤷ While technically not the leader of the Vampires as he is right now, Malachai retained some of his previous power over the coven, even with a new generation now ruling over Havenrest. From the shadows, he acts, as the Golden Lord rules. With the symbol of the King occupied and his death public knowledge, Malachai can act upon his own shady schemes without having to save face.

𓁹
- 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲 -
𓂃𓈒 The Court of Crimsonwood/Havenrest
⤷ As the previous leader of the Vampires, he has full access to the Crimsonwood Manor and the Royal Castle of Havenrest through an alarming number of backdoors. Despite this, he shares a home with his wife and 'child' within the Court of Crimsonwood.