𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 & 𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐲 - 𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐮 𝐉𝐢𝐚𝐲𝐢

❝ "You are you, but I am you, and you are me, but I am me

"You are you, but I am you, and you are me, but I am me..."

𓆚
- 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐬 -
➷ '𝑰 𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝑵𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑'
➷ '𝑺𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒑'
➷ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅

𓆚
- 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 -
➷ Night Hawk - Kensuke Ushio
➷ Ancientry - Taku Iwasaki
➷ Sweet Dreams - Kensuke Ushio

-----
𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
-----

"If they didn't kill them, I would have."

𓆚
- 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞 -
Daiyu Jiayi
Daiyu - Chinese, meaning 'black jade'
Jiayi - Chinese, meaning 'household fitting'

𓆚
- 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 -
Dai
⤷ Her only nickname and one that she despises with all her heart. She would attempt murder on the poor soul who called her by this name.

𓆚
- 𝐀𝐠𝐞 -
➷ 26 physically, but technically over 3,000 year old since hibernation

𓆚
- 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 -
➷ Female

𓆚
- 𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 -
➷ Pansexual Panromantic

𓆚
- 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬 -
➷ Weredragon

𓆚
- 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲/𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 -
Far Eastern
⤷ Her accent is a strange blend of European and Chinese, but she primarily has a strong English/Chinese accent with the odd hints of Polish/Russian. She was born far to the East, far from the Erix Empire, but was brought over at a young age.

𓆚
- 𝐎𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 -
Assassin/Fugitive
⤷ Even after 3,000 years, she cannot let go of her roots. Daiyu kills for money, as long as no questions are asked. Of course, being both a Weredragon and a hired killer, she's not exactly in the good books when it comes to the laws of the nations.

𓆚
- 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲 -
N/A
⤷ With her home left in ruins over the thousands of years, Daiyu has no home to return to, and now lays low wherever her wings can take her. Sometimes, if she manages to shake off the Vampires there, she resides in the ruins of the Erix Empire, for old times sake.

-----
𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄
-----

"I don't want to be forgotten."