𝐍𝐞𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐬' 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 - 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐮

❝ "Spare me the theatrics darling, it's just a bit of blood

"Spare me the theatrics darling, it's just a bit of blood."

— 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐬 —
Ajin

— 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 —
➺ Rosemary - Deftones
➺ Gallowdance - Lebanon Hanover
➺ Vile - ThxSoMuch

—————
𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
—————

"The soul is far too fickle."

— 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞 —
Santiago Trudeau Rousseau
Santiago, Spanish, meaning 'Saint James'
Trudeau, French/Norse derived, meaning 'Thor's ruler'
Rousseau, French, meaning 'red'

— 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞(𝐬) —
Saint
⤷ While hardly a saint herself, this is just one of her common nicknames. She doesn't particularly like this one, though.

Santi
⤷ A more preferable nickname that Santiago would much rather be called. It's much more informal and a lot less good-aligned than her last nickname.

San
⤷ In her normal life, this nickname would have been reserved for close friends, but she's severely lacking in those now.

— 𝐀𝐠𝐞 —
Biologically, she's almost 300 years old, but she appears to be in her late 20s.

— 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 —
Female

— 𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 —
Pansexual Panromantic

— 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬 —
Demi-Human
⤷ A species of human that is physically incapable of being killed or harmed permanently. While physically indistinguishable from normal humans, what differentiates them is the potent healing factor, immortality and black, soot-like smoke that comes from their body when regenerating.

— 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲/𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 —
French-Chinese

— 𝐎𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 —
Scribe
⤷ While she mostly transcribes records on the inhabitants of Nezaryns' Manor, she also writes multiple accounts of previous participants-now-inhabitants of the Nezaryn brothers' games. This is mostly a secret operation, as she'd rather die than have somebody know about her writing hobby.

Biologist/doctor
⤷ Santiago mostly considers this a waste of time due to her lack of specimens, but she deals with things to do with the biology of organisms, often begging to run tests upon the inhabitants of Nezaryns' Manor to get information on their constitutions. She is also a doctor in some regards, which is quite unnecessary considering the inhabitants and their immortal bodies. Her insistence of studying the other inhabitants has made her quite the expert on their strange bodies, and assists the others in countering their abilities with science so that they may remain slightly normal.