Part Six

"Hello, Agents..." I say, greeting them with a smile. I walked into the lounge, purposely not introducing Dr. Montgomery, and went for the coffee pot on the encounter. Addison followed behind me and nudged my arm as I raised the pot of coffee, causing some coffee to spill. I shook my head a bit before clearing my throat. "Ahem, where are my rare manners? Maybe in LA, where this lovely lady should be." I sigh. "Dr. Addison Montgomery, this is Agent Emily Prentiss and Agent Jennifer Jareau. They are my coworkers- and babysitters for the day."

"Cute," Addison glances at me before extending her hand to Emily and JJ. "Nice to meet you, agents. I bet you are not getting paid enough to handle this one, huh?"

"At the BAU, we are all a family. And family takes care of each other..." Emily said, looking at me. I didn't look at her, I looked at Addison. Addison nodded and stepped to the side, letting me make coffee. And clean up her mess.

Once I cleaned up the spilled coffee and made myself a cup, I turned to see that everyone had not moved. All eyes are on me. The coffee and I are the most interesting in the room. Not the half-naked Jackson Avery walking in with Lexie Grey. "Hey, look! A Grey!" I yelled and pointed to Lexie, which did catch their attention when I yelled it out. Then I made a run for it. Luckily, my coffee stayed safe as I ran to the nearest storage room.

"Um- Sorry about that, Dr. Avery..." Addison apologized. She looked at the two agents and introduced them. "Agents Emily Prentiss and Jennifer Jareau from the BA–" Addison spoke before Lexie cut her introduction short.

"BAU? As in Behavioral Analysis Unit?" Lexie asked, excited with a hint of panic in her voice.

"Yes, that is correct," JJ responded.

"Cool..." Jackson responded, leaning on the wall, arms crossed over his chest.

"Real cool," Emily responded sarcastically. With a raised eyebrow, Jackson backed out of the lounge slowly before sprinting once he was out of sight. "How cute," she adds.

Lexie laughed as she turned to watch Jackson sprinting away "Right?" She asked before walking in the same direction.

"Mm," Addison agrees. "Most residents are real cute thinking that the world is what imagery their mind creates." She sighs, smiling. "And this one is ... special..."

"My money is on the image of a foursome," JJ says as she walks to the coffee pot and pours herself a cup.

Emily tilts her head, looking at JJ. "I mean, I agree. The picture was that. However, did that need clarification?" JJ shrugs her shoulders. "Anyways, Dr. Montgomery, how do you know Agent Geller?"

"It is simple. We, um- we met here. I was working here for a little while, temporarily like visiting. We became close so fast that it did not feel like the two months it was. Then I had to go due to my ongoing work at a different hospital." Addison took a breath in and exhaled with a small smile. "I did not hear from her as often as I wanted to. Maybe once a day to once a week to silence."

"I am sorry to hear that," JJ said. She exhales softly, the smile on her face fading a little. "You never saw her again?" Addison shook her head, "If she wanted to disappear, then she will. Fully commit to it."

"I do not mean to question you so much, but why did you meet her here?" Emily asked

Addison was about to answer the question, but it did not feel right to share the details of Arizona's life if she had not done so herself. "It is not unusual for people to befriend others at a hospital, is it?"

"No, it is not unusual," Emily responded.

"That's the way I know her," Addison laughed.

"Should we be looking for her?" JJ asked.