Ch. 57 - ONI

Avalon's outfit:

┏ •◦ 🔥🏳️‍🌈🐺 ◦• ┓

┏ •◦ 🔥🏳️‍🌈🐺 ◦• ┓

- CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN -🏹 Oni 🏹

🏹 Oni 🏹

Avalon, Derek and Deaton stood around the house when Eli quickly ran in with Stilinski behind him. "Dad?" Eli called out, making Derek quickly look up, "Eli?" He said, making Eli turn to the kitchen where his father stood.

Eli and Derek pulled each other into a tight hug. "You're safe. You're safe, Ei." Derek said as he pulled back to look at his son, "Yeah, but Scott isn't." Eli said. "Hey." Stilinski said, making them look over at him, "We got a problem." He said before Deaton noticed something at the end of the hallway. "Three of them." He said as three Onis appeared in the hallway before walking towards the group.

A fight quickly broke out between the group and the Oni with Stilinski shooting at the Oni and the Oni swinging their swords. Eli quickly ran over and ducked down by a wall. An Oni swung its sword at Avalon, making her quickly grab its arm before flipping the Oni over her shoulder.

Another Oni swung its sword at Derek, making him quickly duck before grabbing a frying pan, using it to block the Oni's next attack. Stilinski fell back onto the couch as he continued shooting at the Oni. The Oni that was attacking Oni, got back up and turned towards her again. Deaton stood up from behind a chair before flicking out a taser wand, blocking the Oni's sword with it.

One of the Oni's grabbed Stilinski's wrist, pulling him down slightly before stabbing him through his back with its sword. Stilinski cried out in pain before suddenly disappearing in a cloud of black smoke. The other Oni managed to make Deaton fall to his knees before slicing its sword through him, making him also disappear in a cloud of black smoke.

One of the Oni's swung its sword at Avalon a couple times and she stepped back each time. Avalon threw her arms out a bit, making the Oni fly through the living room window with a burst of fire. Derek still fought against the third Oni before managing to toss the demon through the kitchen window.

Avalon and Derek both looked at each other for a moment before nodding slightly to tell each other that they're okay. Avalon quickly moved over to Eli, while Derek turned to him. before Eli's eyes widened. "Dad-!" He started to say before all of the sudden, an Oni ran up behind Derek, stabbing it's sword through his back.

Avalon's eyes widened as she quickly moved to protectively stand in front of Eli. "Remember who you are." Derek said before he slowly disappeared in a cloud of black smoke. Eli grabbed Avalon's arm as they both just stared at where Derek once stood.

Malia suddenly ran down the hallway and over to Eli and Avalon, "Malia?" Eli asked, making Avalon look back. "Come on. Come on!" Malia said as she grabbed Eli's arm and pulled him up before the three of them ran down the hall. They turned through the door that led to the basement before Malia and Eli tumbled down the stairs.

"Seriously?" Avalon asked as she quickly ran down stairs, helping Malia and Eli up. They quickly ran past shelves before hearing the clicking sounds of the Oni behind them. Malia quickly spun around, her eyes a glowing bright blue as she growled at the Oni.

Eli quickly grabbed her and pulled her back, "Eli, what are you doing?" Malia asked and Eli looked at her with sharp teeth. "I can do this." He said in a deep growl, "Oh, shit." Malia and Avalon both said before Eli ran towards the Oni. "Hey, Eli!" Avalon yelled before the Oni's sword went right through Eli, making him disappear in a cloud of black smoke.

The Oni started walking towards Malia and Avalon, making the two of them quickly run towards the window. They ripped the curtain that was covering the windows, making sunlight shine through and the Oni disappeared in black smoke.

Malia and Avalon both fell to the ground, their backs against a washing machine as they breathed heavily, eyes glossy.