Chapter 8 Marriage (18+)

"Blue!" murmurs Yim pressed against his neck, "My Blue!" his hands dig into the fragrant body beneath him.

And that sweet sound escaping between Blue's lips lures his love up from its tasty hiding place on his neck.

"Mhmmm!", Yim can only mumble as he catches sight of Blue's yearning eyes and glowing cheeks.

And Blue's giggle is kissed with lips thirsty for love.

"You are so beautiful!", Yim loses himself in the taste of his tongue.

And his hands wander over the warm body he wants to hold with the most tender touches.

And each touch sets off a sea of flames.

"Yim!", Yim's soul fills with the hot sound of his love.

And as he writhes longingly beneath him.

"Yim!", Blue pushes through his back, pressing longingly against the hot lips that roam his torso.

And he feels his love subduing every wild urge.

Tenderly his skin is caressed and kissed.

Only Yim's hot breath betrays his inner flames.

And Blue melts with every breath of his love.

He is like putty in Yim's hands.

Every touch.

Every kiss.

Every love-struck look.

Blue's body wants his flame and his soul writhes naked in the Garden of Eden.

And the hot sounds are for the man with whom he discovered the blossom of his physical lust.

"Yim, I long for you so!", Blue's fingers dig harder into Yim's back.

And the excited haze on Yim's face whips Blue's hips forward.

His eyes can barely keep open as he feels his Yim's firm arousal pressing against him.

And Yim's suppressed bass continues to drive Blue's hips forward.

"Oh God, Blue! Have mercy on me!", Yim presses his face into Blue's raging chest, "I love you! And I want to enjoy you tenderly!" his breath flames against Blue's skin, "Please have mercy on me!" he makes Blue giggle again, "Your giggle is so heavenly!" he lunges for Blue's lips.

And this time Blue's tongue doesn't just indulge.

"Mhmmmm!", Blue engulfs Yim's bass in their flaming kiss.

And Blue's willing body rubs up against his man's strong resistance again.

And the aura of love burns brightly.

The spiritual head is soaked and melted by love for his spouse.

And each ever-climbed peak of their lust swirls in Blue's soul and immediately demands another shot.

All-encompassing, he is wetted with the desire to merge with his Yim.

"My Love!" he whispers against his lips, "I want to feel you inside me!" his desire makes Yim quiver.

And Blue groans as Yim's hands grip in a completely different colour.

And he loses his breath as his body surrenders to the beat of lust.

That strong hand gripping his lust.

Creating undulating hot surges in his lap.

"Mmmmm, Blue! I adore you!", Yim makes their nestled middles rub harder, "You are the pinnacle of love for me!", his hand drives their urges forward.