1: Yoongi Scolding Jungkook For Jimin

Author's POV:

It was just a normal Saturday in Kim household. Namjoon was in his office room busy working, and Jin was in the kitchen, cooking lunch. All the kids were in the living room with piles of toys in front of them.

All the kids were busy playing with their toys, well all except Kook. He found Jimin's hair more fascinating who was sitting beside his Yoongi hyung playing with his dolls.

He looked at Taehyung, who was beside him, and saw that he was busy playing with the cars. He liked Taehyung's hair too, but Tae scolded him once for pulling his hair so he couldn't do anything to his hair. And he loves him too much, so he didn't want to disappoint his Taetae.

He then looked back at Jimin. He got up on his tiny feet, waddling toward Jimin, and stood in front of him.

Jimin looked up when he saw tiny little feet in front of him. He looked at Kook and saw him forwarding his hands. He was closing and opening them, indicating that he wanted something.

He smiled and forwarded his doll, but jungkook shouted "Nuuu".

Yoongi looked at him and scolded him, "What did appa say kook? Not to shout at olders".

But Kook ignored him and suddenly pulled Jimin's hair.

Jimin whimpered by the sudden harsh pull of his hair but didn't say anything when he saw Kook giggling while pulling his hair more, but Yoongi isn't like Jimin.

He got angry when he saw Kook pulling Jimin's hair more harshly. He pulled Jungkook's hand and slapped his hand softly, "don't do that, kook. He gets hurt just like Taehyung does".

When Taehyung heard his name, he looked toward them and raised his hand, but when he saw Yoongi holding Jungkook's hand, he got up to remove it.

But before he could get there, Jungkook pulled his hand stubbornly and pulled Jimin's hair a little more harsher than before. This time, he did it harsher cause he got angry at Yoongi for slapping his precious hand.

That pull caused Jimin to release a cry. When Yoongi saw Jimin crying, he also got angry, so he also pulled Jungkook's hair a little harshly for a baby.

When Jungkook felt the painful pull, he screamed loudly and started crying, too.

But Yoongi wasn't letting his hair , nor was Jungkook letting go of Jimin's hair.

When Taehyung saw the scene, he widened his eyes and ran towards them with his tiny little feet.

When he saw Kook's tears, he lost it. He also held Yoongi's hair in his hands and pulled it harshly, "leabe kookie hair".

At that moment, both Jin and Namjoon came to the leaving room by hearing cries of Jungkook and Jimin.

They were shocked by seeing the scene. They saw Jimin crying while Jungkook was holding his hair. And Yoongi was pulling Jungkook's hair, making Jungkook wail loudly. They looked at Taehyung, who was pulling Yoongi's hair while trying to remove Yoongi's hand from Kook'shair. They saw Hoseok standing there panicked, not knowing what to do.

Their eyes widened more when they saw Kook slowly starting to get out of breath. He was not crying anymore but breathing heavily.

Namjoon ran towards them, removing Yoongi's hand, and Jin removed Jungkook and Taehyung's hand.

Namjoon scooped Jungkook in his arms and got the inhaler, which was on the table and pushed it in Jungkook's mouth.

When Namjoon saw that jungkook couldn't breathe from it, he quickly ran towards his room and laid Jungkook quickly in the crib and pulled the breathing machine.