8: Little Kookie Blamed

Thank you MaisoonSalimee for the recommendation. Hope you like it.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Author's POV:

It was a normal day in Kim's household.

Namjoon has been in the hospital since 6 hours. He had a very important surgery so he was very busy.

Meanwhile in the Kim's household, Jin was seated with Yoongi in the living room, studying math with him to prepare him for the exam tomorrow.

And finally came the 4 youngest of the family. They were playing hide and seek. Even though Jungkook did not have the slightest idea about what he was doing, but he MUST be included in everything his hyungies do.

As his dada mentioned before, he's a sucker for attention. If you don't give him attention for five minutes, then he'll turn the house upside down. That's why whenever his hyungies play any game, Jungkook MUST be included in it, even when he doesn't know anything about it or how to do it.

Namjoon did scold the kids to not spoil the little bunny so much, but who listens in this household when the talk is against Jungkook's happiness.

It's not as if Namjoon wants to make Jungkook sad, but he's afraid it'll ruin Jungkook's behavior. His dada and hyungs give him way more attention than needed. They spoil him to the core.

He's afraid that Jungkook will surely go to kindergarten one day, and it'll be a problem if he wants the teachers and students attention on him by throwing a tantrum. He explained it 100 time to those 5, but they never listened. They just nod at him, but when it comes time for those teary doe eyes and pouty and wobbly lips of Jungkook, they gave up to his needs.

But anyway, back to the story.

After the long fight of Taehyung and Jimin over who'll keep jungkook with them throughout the game, hobi finally shut them up by announcing that Jungkook will be with him throughout the game.

With a lot of whining and pouting, the twins finally accepted it.

So here were Hobi, Jungkook and Jimin quietly trying to find a place to hide from Taehyung.

Jimin went god knows where to hide, while hobi didn't know where to hide.

He panicked when he heard Taehyung finishing the count.

In a state of panic, he quickly went inside to the room near them with Jungkook.

He sighed in relief once he got inside the room. He looked at jungkook and saw him looking at him with a wide bunny smile, with his only two front bunny teeth.

He cooed at him and tightly kissed his chubby cheeks.

Jungkook whined but shut his mouth when his hyungie signed him to not make any sound.

Jungkook quickly put his finger in front of his lips and looked at him with his wide doe round eyes.

When Hobi finally looked around the room, he noticed he was in his appa's office.

He started exploring the room, curious about everything because they were never allowed in this room.

Jungkook was trailing behind his hyungie while cutely keeping his tiny finger in front of his lips.

Hobi made Jungkook sit on the couch while he went on exploring the room.

He reached to his appa's desk and curiously started touching everything.

He stopped when his eyes fell on the laptop put on the desk.

He comfortably sat on his appa's chair with a lot of difficulty and when he got comfortable on top of it, he opened the laptop.