7: The Protective Twin

Author's POV:

"Dada please, can you call Hanyeol and Hajoon for a play date please", Taehyung asked his dada while showing his puppy eyes.

"I don't know Taehyung sweetheart. I need to pick up Yoongi and Hobi from school as appa is busy, who'll look after you guys?", Jin asked him.

"I can babe. They can play and I'll work and look after them at the same time", Namjoon reassured him.

Jin sighed while looking at Namjoon. He then looked at the twins who were looking at him with their puppy eyes while pouting. He smiled and nodded.

"Fine, they can have a play date. Namjoon you call Jisoo or Bahyeon so that they bring the kids over for a play date and I'll make little kookie sleep before going to pick up the kids", said Jin.

Jin then looked at Kook, who was playing with the bunnies, not giving any care to anything else.

He smiled before picking up Jungkook and the bunnies to give Jungkook a nap.

Jungkook yawned and tightened his hold on the bunnies while placing his head on Jin's chest.

When both Jin and Jungkook went away, Namjoon looked at the twins and saw them looking at him already with hopeful and excited eyes.

He shook his head while smiling.

He took out his phone and called Jisoo, telling her to bring over the kids.

After the call, the twins started jumping happily, feeling excited for their little play date.

After 5 minutes, Jin came down, all ready.

Namjoon looked at him and got up. He wrapped his hands around his waist and gave him a kiss.

"Jungkook slept so quickly. I guess the little bunny was tired", Namjoon chuckled.

"No shit Sherlock. He was running around and hopping like a bunny from the moment he opened his eyes. I don't know what I've eaten while being pregnant with him because that little cute bunny is so energetic and now with the two bunnies, he completely acts like them. The other day he pulled Taehyung's hair so Tae started crying. When he saw Taehyung crying, he quickly took Taehyung's face in his tiny hands and put his forehead on Taehyung's forehead. I got curious why he did that, so I searched it up and I found out that bunnies do that to apologize. I found it cute and concerning at the same time. What if he really thinks he's a bunny. We should stop calling him a bunny. What if ...", Jin started blabbering.

"Calm down Jinnie. He's a little baby, so of course he'll copy whatever happens around him. Maybe that's a way of him apologizing. It isn't a bad thing. And I'll be punishing that little brat. He really needs to get rid of the habit of pulling hair", Namjoon said, sighing.

Jin smiled and nodded his head . He got out of Namjoons hold and pecked the twins' foreheads before leaving to pick up the kids.

When Jin left, Namjoon looked at the twins and saw them being busy preparing the toys for the play date. He smiled at them before sitting down and started doing his work.

After 5 minutes, Namjoon heard the doorbell ringing. He got up, and the twins stood up excitedly, too. The twins ran toward the door, and before Namjoon could even open the door, the twins opened it excitedly.

There stood Hanyeol and Hajoon holding Jisoo's hand. Jisoo smiled before handing over the kids.

"Here are the boys. I'll come back after 3 hours to pick them up. I made them understand to not make any mess but i hope that they listen to whatever I said", Jisoo said with a smile.