8.5: Making up to little kookie

Author's POV:

Namjoon groaned when he felt someone stepping on top of him.

He opened his eyes and saw Jimin getting down from the bed while walking over him.

He looked beside him and panicked when he didn't see Jungkook and Taehyung beside him.

He looked at Jimin and saw him running out the door.

He followed him and saw Jimin entering the playroom.

He got inside and there was Taehyung with Jungkook in his lap.

Taehyung was kissing his cheeks from time to time.

He winced a little when he saw Taehyung kiss him a little too hard.

He then saw Taehyung turn Jungkook, now facing him. He took his cheeks in his hands, giving him a hard smooch.

He then took Jungkook's cheeks in his teeth and bit them.

Namjoon smiled when Jungkook whined and pushed Taehyung face softly but was pulled by Jimin afterward and attacked with kisses.

He chuckled at the whining baby.

When the kids heard the chuckling sound, they turned their faces to the source of the sound and saw their appa standing there.

Jungkook stares at his appa for a few seconds before his lips start wobbling, and his eyes started getting teary.

He hugged Jimin tightly in fear and buried his face in his neck.

Taehyung got up and stood in front of them while glaring at him.

When Namjoon saw this, he felt like his breath got stuck in his throat.

His own babies are afraid of him.

He started moving backward slowly with his breath quickening but stopped when his back hit something hard.

"What happened babe?", asked Jin while backhugging his husband.

Jin looked towards the kids but frowned when he saw Jungkook hugging Jimin tightly while sobbing softly and Taehyung standing in front of them while glaring at Namjoon.

He got confused, but after a minute, it hit him.

Jungkook was afraid of Namjoon, and Taehyung was trying to protect him from his own FATHER.

He got out of his thoughts when he heard a small sniff, but this time, not from Jungkook but Namjoon.

He panicked when Namjoon turned around and hugged him tightly while sobbing.

When Taehyung saw his appa crying, he softened a little bit, but his ego was hurt by his appa, so he didn't go to console him.

His appa should've thought about this before hurting his little brother.

His brother is his everything. He comes first before anything in the world. Do something bad towards his little kookie. You'll be on his black list.

But Jungkook was different. He might be a brat, but he had the heart of an angel. He might be scared of what happened yesterday, but his appa was still his favorite one, well, between his parents only. Between everyone, Namjoon comes after Taehyung, but let's leave that.

He slowly removed his red face from his hyungie's neck and looked at his appa.

He felt sad when he saw his appa crying for the first time.

He slowly got up from Jimin's lap and started walking toward his appa, but after kissing his hyungie's cheeks so his Jiminie hyung wouldn't feel bad for being left out.