10: Loving Kook too much gone wrong

⚠️⚠️⚠️Bless your eyes with the picture above before starting the story

Author's POV:

Report cards of the two oldest had come and the parents were really happy when they got full marks in every subject.

That's why Namjoon decided to take the kids except Jungkook secretly to the ice cream shop because Jungkook can't consume ice cream more than once in a year.

He decided to take the twins too because they have been studying very well these few weeks.

So later on that day, when Jungkook fell asleep, Jin made the kids wear their clothes and shoes.

But all hell broke loose when Taehyung saw Jungkook isn't going with them.

He ran toward his dada and tugged at his pants.

"Kookoo no go", he asked while looking at his dada with his parking and full of hope eyes.

Jin felt himself cooing. He tried to make an excuse because if he tells him that Jungkook can't go, then both the twins will not go too, and Jin doesn't want that.

Jin wants the kids to have a life outside Jungkook, too. He find it cute and precious when he see how much his hyungs love his little bunny but sometimes he wants them to do something without kook because it might be a trouble when the twins need to go to school and it'll be better for Jungkook too because they will be in different classes.

So Jin sighed and held his hands softly.

"Bear, I tried to wake Jungkook up, but he was being stubborn and not waking up, and he'll get sick too if he eats ice cream. Do you want that?", Jin said and tried to explain it to him.

"But one time no bad", he said while his eyes got teary.

Jin sighed, knowing this was coming.

"Baby, try to understand. He ate ice cream this year one time, and he can't eat it the second time. You know how Jungkookie is sick? If he eats it now, then he can't breathe", Jin tried to explain one more time.

But who was he kidding. Taehyung pulled his hand and yelled, "THEN TAETAE NO GO TOO".

He was silenced quickly when his butt got smacked.

Taehyung turned around and looked at his appa with offended and teary eyes.

Before Namjoon can say anything, Taehyung ran to Jungkook's room.

When Jimin saw Taehyung running to Jungkook's room, he ran too.

Namjoon and Jin sighed, looking at the two brats.

Jin turned toward Namjoon, "Joonie, you go and treat my two angels and bring some for those two too, and don't dare to forget me. I'm sure they'll be throwing a tantrum later if they don't get ice cream".

Namjoon nodded before kissing Jin's lips and held his two babies hands and walked out.

When Jin saw the three leaving, he started walking toward his bunny's room.

He entered slowly and saw Taehyung crying softly in a sleeping Jungkook's neck while Jimin sat beside him almost in tears himself.

His eyes softened, and he slowly picked Taehyung up.

"Why my little bear crying huh?", Jin asked while wiping his eyes.

"Appa bad", said Taehyung while crying more.

Jin was going to console his bear but was cut off when his hand was bit harshly by two bunny teeth.

Jin hissed and looked at Jungkook and saw him huffing loudly while glaring at him.