9: Both Are At Fault

Picture above explains why jungkook has obsession with their hair😁.

Thank you @Taekook_is_love97 for the suggestion. Hope you like it❤️❤️❤️

.

.

.

.

.

.

Author's POV:

It was a peaceful morning in Kim's household because all the "kids" were sleeping.

It was the Christmas holidays, so it meant that no school and work, only family time and more sleep.

Well, maybe not everyone was asleep because at 8 in the morning, little footsteps could be heard in the hallway accompanied with silent giggles.

Could you guess who's it?

Yes, it's the twins and their little treasure.

Could you guess why?

Well, it's because they couldn't control their curiosity and excitement for their gifts, so that's why they planned to wake up early and open their gifts secretly.

They waddled toward the Christmas tree and sat down beside the gifts eagerly.

Jungkook sat down beside his hyungie while rubbing his eyes and a big pout on his lips because he was woken up earlier than his waking up time.

Jungkook snuggled in his Taehyungie hyung and was about to doze off but was startled when his Taehyungie hyung shouted loudly in happiness.

Jungkook's all sleep vanished from his eyes and he looked at the thing which dared to make his hyungie more happier than he could, and saw a big dog robot.

When he saw that thing his eyes got bigger than saucers. His appa and dada never bought him anything like this. He then looked at his Jiminie hyungie and squealed when he saw the bike.

He immediately got up and tried to sit on the bike.