17: Washing Kook

Thank you @MahaiyaHossain for the recommendation. Hope you liked it❤️

.
.
.
.

Author's POV:

"Namjoon, can you bathe Kook? I need to wash the dishes", Jin yelled from the kitchen.

Namjoon groaned while whining, "Can you bathe him? I'll do the dishes?"

"No, I'm not. Why should I do the difficult jobs?", Jin said while entering the living room, with his hands crossed over his chest.

"Are you serious? I'm a doctor. I do surgeries every day. I...", Namjoon immediately shut up when Jin held his slipper.

Namjoon laughed nervously and immediately picked up Jungkook, who was sitting there sucking his bunny's ear. Namjoon entered his and Jin's bedroom and laid Jungkook on the bed, handing him his bunnies. He sighed when he saw Jungkook getting up and starting jumping on the bed. It's going to be a long day, Namjoon sighed and wore his rainsuit. He picked up Jungkook again and entered the bathroom. Jungkook's eyes widened in happiness when he saw the bath filled with bubbles. He wiggled in his appa's hold, but when he was unsuccessful, he harshly bit his appa's shoulder but whined when all he felt was sponge.

"Do you think it's my first time? I'm prepared. I've added sponge to my every single clothe", Namjoon smirked and bit on Jungkook's nose.

But he yelled loudly when Jungkook suddenly bit on his cheeks and sinked his two bunny teeth's deeper.

"Jungkook, if you leave my cheeks, I'll give you banana milk", Namjoon cried out loud.

At the mention of banana milk, Jungkook immediately left Namjoon's cheek and happily clapped his hands.

"Be glad that you're cute or else...", Namjoon wanted to scold him, but when Jungkook looked at him with those doe shiny big eyes of his, the words got stuck in his throat.

He removed Jungkook's clothes with a sigh and placed him in the warm, bubbly water, making Jungkook squeal happily. Namjoon stared intently at him, and just when Jungkook splashed water with his hands, he wore the face shield. Namjoon sighed for the hundredth time today when he saw Jungkook starting to splash water everywhere.

Cleaning Jungkook's body with soap was a little hard as he continued splashing water and moving his body around, but Namjoon managed. He knew the hard part was yet to come.

"Kook, if you close your eyes, I'll give you banana milk", Namjoon tried to bribe Kook.

At the mention of banana milk, Jungkook immediately closed his eyes and held his hand forward. Namjoon chuckled at his cute baby and started cleaning Jungkook's hair with shampoo. When Jungkook felt his appa rubbing something on his head, he immediately looked up, but that was a bad idea because Namjoon's hands full of shampoo rubbed on his face, and unfortunately it went into his eyes. Namjoon gasped and immedeitly started washing his face with water, but it wasn't helping. Jungkook started kicking around his legs and started throwing water around in panic.

"Bun, please, listen to appa. Stay still so appa can help you wash it off", Namjoon said, at the verge of tears himself.

He knew if Kook cried more, then he might get another asthma attack. But it all went in vain as Jungkook continued throwing a fit and cried loudly. That's when the door burst open, and Jin came inside breathing heavily.

"What happened?", Jin said, trying to breathe properly.

"I... I-i... Kook got shampoo in his eyes", Namjoon said, crying himself.

Jin's eyes softened, and he immediately went and brought eye drops. He ran to Jungkook and took him in his hold.

"Shhhh, dada is here", Jin said and immediately led Jungkook's head to his nipple.

When Jungkook felt his dada's milkie, he started sucking it while hiccuping here and there. Jin cooed and softly dropped a few droplets in his eyes and rocked him back and forth while singing him a lullaby. Jin looked at Namjoon, who was crying silently sitting beside them.

"Baby, can you help me shower Kook? I'll sit with him in the bath, and you can help me with holding the shower head", Jin said softly as if talking to a baby.

Namjoon nodded while wiping his tears. Jin removed his shirts and pants and sat down in the bathtub with Jungkook in his lap.

"Kookie baby. Sit like a good boy, and appa will give you banana milk. Don't move until dada says so, ok? I'm going to wash your hair so you'll be clean. Eunwoo will come today. You want to be pretty right", Jin said, chuckling.

When Jungkook heard his crush's name, he immediately looked at his dada with sparkling eyes.

"Yes, Eunwoo is coming today. You don't want to be dirty in front of him, right?", Jin asked while washing Jungkook's hair with the shampoo.

Jungkook happily nodded his head and clapped his hand at the mention of Eunwoo. He sat there obediently while Jin washed his hair.

"You do know I hate that Eunwoo?", Namjoon said grumpily.

"He's two. You know that, right?", Jin asked in disbelief.

"So? He better not break my little bunny's heart or else I'll break his bones", Namjoon said, tightening his fists.

Jin shook his head and got up with Kook in his arms.

"Give me his towel, you overprotective old man", Jin said while laying Jungkook on their bed.

Namjoon gave him the towel with a huff and gently caressed Kook's hair.

"You do know why I'm so protective over him. He's so fragile, so I never want to see him in pain. I love all my children equally, but he's a little closer to my heart. It might be because he needs more and constant care, but I don't know. I always want him in front of my eyes. So that's why, even if he gets married, he'll be staying with me. My every single child should stay in this very single house", Namjoon said and pecked Kook's head.

Jin rolled his eyes and finally made Jungkook wear his onesie before letting the little bunny go.

"Don't be such an old minded oldie. We should respect their choices and opinions. If they want to live alone with their partners, then we should respect it", Jin said and helped Jungkook down the stairs.

"Fine. But their house should be next to us", Namjoon said and tickled kook, who ran towards the living room while giggling.

He rolled his eyes when he saw the two-year-old Eunwoo sitting on the couch obediently.

"Namjoon, don't do anything. He's two years old", Jin said before walking towards Jungkook, who was trying to sit beside his crush.

Jin helped him up, who immediately sat beside Eunwoo. Everyone cooed when they saw eunwoo pecking Jungkook's cheeks, who immediately turned bright red. Well, everyone except two. Namjoon and Taehyung.

"That stupid woowoo took my bunny", Taehyung said, gritting his teeth.

"What can we do? We should just suffer", Namjoon said before picking up Taehyung and joining everyone.