Intro

A young girl named y/n Augustine- Quaritch had arrived on pandora a couple months ago, she was still getting use to her new home. She was suppose to come when she was older, but life on plans back on earth didn't work out anymore. So she was allowed to come to pandora at such a young age. Her aunt grace and father were happy to see her there but also worried as pandora was no place to raise a child.

Y/n " auntie grace I'm blue" grace and scientist had been able to make a Navi body for her, and this body will grow with her over the years. Grace was the sister of your mother who passed away when you were younger, she was scientist like grace and loved the Navi culture as well.

Grace " I know baby I know how do you feel"

Y/n " super auntie grace"

Grace " good thing baby"

Y/n " you said we were going to do something fun and amazing today dad, what are we going to do"

Grace " well we are going to school honey"

Y/n " school like on earth"

Grace " yes and no this school is different now come along" you soon followed you mom getting use to have a tail and pointy ears.

Quaritch " where are you taking my daughter grace"

Grace " hello colonel to you as well I'm taking her to school"

Quaritch " no she safer here on base with me, she doesn't need to be out there"

Grace " miles she needs friends of her own age and my students fit that range"

Y/n " please dad please i want to go to school and make friends"

Quaritch " fine but you both need to be back here by night fall"

Grace " we will thank you now come on we don't want to be late"

Y/n " bye dad"

Quaritch " bye you can't make her you mini you"

Grace " same goes for you" Grace soon took you with he to her school house and you were so happy to be there with her, yes you did love the life on base but you hated being comped up all day long there, now you were finally getting to see everything up close verse far away or from a distance that home.

Grace " we are here sweetie you will be meeting my students today"

Y/n " yes aunties I can't wait to meet them" Grace smiled as you two entered the class room together, soon enough you caught many navi kids looking at you. They were shocked to see a child looking like them but you were a dreamwalker kid.

Grace " everyone this is my nieces y/n"

Y/n " hello"

Grace " she will be a our new classmate and peer in our school house"

???? " hey I'm neytiro you can come sit by me"

Y/n " sure I will love that can I aunt Grace"

Grace " yes you can love now go sit with neytiro and make some friends"

Y/n " yes ma'am" right away you had become a new member of the class room and soon gained many new friends as well, all the kids seemed to like you and soon enough brought you to home tree with them. That when you got the attention of moat and Eyuthan was they were shocked to a dreamwalker child. The clan had allowed you and Grace to coke and go life was great until the tragic event that changed everything forever. Even due you couldn't see you friends and the clan anymore you had kept their lessons they taught you to heart, your aunt could see you were pure at heart with your respect to everyone and everything around you.