Chapter 4

Seeing hometree after all this time was breathtaking and amazing as it had been many years since you had been here, and now you were back here after all these years now a young adults. You and Jake had been dragged towards Eyuthan who was speaking with Tsu'tey, who had ran in front of the group to tell him of what they had found. Soon Eyuthan was looking at his son and the two dreamwalkers he had brought back to their home and land. Once the group had passed threw the crowd of navi that were looking at you and Jake with aww and wonder, the duo were soon place in front of the clan olo'eythan.

Neytiro " father I see you"

Eyuthan " why have you brought these demons here I gave forbidden them from here"

Neytiro " I saw a sign from eywa"

Jake " what is he talking about"

Neytiro " my father is deciding to let you live or kill you"

Jake " oh you're father hello sir" Jake had step up to shake Eyuthan hand he was trying to be nice but the omacayia warriors, didn't like that and soon hissed that the Jake pushing him back. You had grabbed Jake arm and soon pulled him back, from the crowd of angry warriors.

???? " step back"

Neytiro " that is mother she is tshiak she understands the will of eywa"

Jake " who eywa"

Moat " what are you called both of you"

Jake " I'm Jake sully .. ahh" moat had taken out her dragger and soon stab Jake a bit to taste his blood.

Moat " why have you come to us"

Jake " I no we have come to learn"

Moat " we have tried to teach other sky people to hard to teach when the cup already full"

Jake " well my cup is empty just ask grace or y/n they will tell you i'n no scientist" moat soon looked towards you and made her way, she soon got close she knew it was you. Even due you were not that same girl as before you still had the same eyes and spirt, she could Sven see you still had the jewelry made for you. She was happy to see you once again it had broken her heart when she couldn't see you again and that you left with you aunt.

Mo'at " y/n my child you have grown into a beautiful young lady"

Y/n " hello tshaik moat I see you and I see you eyuthan" eyuthan didn't say anything as he gave you a nod and soon looked back towards his wife.

Mo'at " is what this man speak true"

Y/n" yes Jake has come to learn the way and so I have it been many years and I haven't learned all that there need to be know to be a Omaticaya"

Moat " what are you"

Jake " I was a marine a warrior the member of Jarhead clan"

Tsutey " he a warrior I can take him easily" you and eyuthan had been able to stop tsutey from going closer to Jake, it seems like after all these years eyuthan and tsutey still held you in high standards.

Eyuthan " no he is the first warrior we have had and we even welcome a member of the clan that has been gone for so long, the dream walker and y/n will stay with our clan and learn our ways and we will learn from them"

Mo'at " my son will teach you Jake sully and y/n our ways"

Neytiro " why most I teach him I rather teach y/n verse him"

Mo'at " it has been decided"

Y/n " please neytio for me"

Neytiro " fine I will help teach him for you"