Chapter 5

It was the next morning and Jake was getting tested on who he had met yesterday by grace, as she wanted to make sure that Jake knew everything as she didn't want him mess up this whole mission. You were walking behind them as grace was holding a scene toward Jake, you were shaking your head about the whole situation.

Grace " who this is"

Jake " eyutahn the leader"

Grace " good and this"

Jake " dragon lady"

Grace " moat her name is she the tshaik of the clan"

Jake " got it"

Grace " this is"

Jake " tsutey he not a big fan for mine but seems to like y/n"

Grace " good and what of this man"

Jake " oh that is neytiro you should of seen him and y/n that dinner they were very close"

Y/n " Jake"

Grace " neytiro Is the chef son and future leader of the Omaticaya and when he become Omaticaya he will have to mate with the future tshaik, moat hasn't named her student yet that will take over her role"

Jake " oh"

Y/n " so are you ready for our lesson Today Jake"

Jake " sure"

Grace " we'll you both better get going as clan life starts early" you and Jake soon got into the capsule and once the lids of the capsule had closed, soon the transfer had happened and you had woken up back in your navi body. You soon got up from your hammock bed and soon left the Maori pod.

???? " ma y/n" you soon heard your name being called you soon turned around and saw neytiro standing there you gave him a warm smile, as neytiro soon walked towards you and hugged you. Once the hug was over he soon looked at you and smile he had missed you so much, and now having you back made him happy.

Y/n " hello neytiro"

Neytiro " oh y/n I have missed you so much I happy to gave you back here with the people"

Y/n " I'm happy to have been reunited with you and everyone there has been so much time since we been apart"

Neytiro " I cant wait to see if you kept up your lesson after all these years"

Y/n " well you have to wait and see my dear friend"

Neytiro " where is your friend the fool"

Y/n " he will be out here soon"

Jake " good morning beautiful and hello neytiro"

Neytiro " come on we start ur first lesson follow me" you soon followed neytiro with Jake behind you neytiro had given you both some fruit, so you guys will have breakfast before lesson start.

Y/n " dire horse" you soon saw the dire horse that neytiro was leading you and Jake towards, you soon walked towards them with Jake.

Neytiro " today you will learn to ride dire horse"

Jake " easy there boy"

Neytrio " pale is female"

Jake " says there girl" Jake had bene the first one to mount oneof the dire horse as you were watching from the sidelines as Jake was making the bond with the dire horse.

Neytiro " good now feel the bond feel her heart beat and breathing .. feel her strong legs"

Neytiro " now tell her what do to from inside but for now tell her"