Chapter 6

It was another day in the lab and you were getting ready for another day of lesson with neytiro. It was just you in the room at the moment as no one else was there, you were minding your own business with music playing when someone entered the room and that someone was Jake.

Y/n " hey Jake"

Jake " hello beautiful how are you doing today"

Y/n " well as I can be ... ahh Jake what are you doing" Jake had grabbed your arm and soon started dancing with you, making you laugh about the whole situation.

Jake " you are a good dancer y/n"

Y/n " well there have been some small parties here on base with dancing, and I use to dance with omacatayia when I was younger"

Jake " well maybe when there are some times for a dance I will love to have with you"

Y/n " what of my father"'

Jake " I will do my best to win over your dad by then"

Y/n " well I have faith you can do that" Jake soon spins you one last time and dips your making, you laugh he soon brought you back up.

Grace " so I hear we are listening to music again are we"

Y/n " hey it a good thing to do when someone alone here, everyone has their own songs they enjoy"

Grace " why are you two so close and all smiles"

Tom " if you keep this up baby bro Quaritch will run you off this planet"

Y/n " not if I have something to say about it"

Norm " it seem like they were dancing"

Jake " yes we were I had started dancing with her to add some fun"

Grace " well if you two are done dancing and have this romantic moment, I think we should be getting to work" soon everyone soon started getting ready for the start of the day, all the drivers were getting ready to be transfer i or their avatar bodies.

Y/n " well I'm heading out see you all later or on the other side" you soon got into your capsule bed and soon the door had closed, soon enough the transfer had happened.

Y/n " ummm" you soon got out of your hammock bed and soon, entered the common area to smell something wonderful being cooked.

Neytiro " good morning I thought you will be sleeping for a bit longer"

Y/n " good morning" you soon sat on mat a few feet away from neytiro, as he cooked something over a open fire.

Neytiro " I'm making breakfast enough for all three of us"

Y/n " thank you"

Neytiro "  ........"

Y/n " ........"

Neytrio " I thought I will never see you again after you left with your aunt that day, my dad expelled all of the humans from here"

Y/n " I wanted to come see you all but I never got far enough to get back here, and I thought it will be a bad idea to come back without a sign or approval"

Neytrio " I understand that day changed us all, my father had forbidden anyone from going near the school house"

Y/n " so it seems like no one has step a foot back in there after that day of tragedy"

Neytiro " sometimes I wonder what it would been like if Slywainn was still here with us, and if she found you that day"

Y/n " she would of been happy I know that, she was always nice to me and helped me with learning Navi and the way of clan"