Chapter 1

Many years have changed since that day when you bid goodbye to your friends and the omatacayia, after that day your aunt and the adults had been banished from the navi territories but you were still seen as one of them. Ever since that day you started helping Grace around her laboratory and soon become one of the new members of the program, even if it was against your father wishes. Tension with the navi was still at all new high and even if you tried to stop Parker and his miners most of time it will work and other times it a failure. You had been seen a someone with a pure heart as you'd cared for the flora, fauna, and animals of pandora you hated how others were trying to destroy the land for their own greed.

Y/n " almost done here and here these avatar bodies are perfect" you are taking notes on the new avatar bodies that will be meeting their drivers today. Your best friend tom had asked you to cover his shift here today as his brother and best friend were arriving today, and you agreed to do it for him. So now you are standing in the laboratory looking at the two new avatar bodies floating in their tubes.

??? " right threw these doors we find our laboratory" you had heard tom boxed and soon turned around to see him walking threw the doors with two guys behind him.

Y/n "hey tom"

Tom " hey y/n oh I will like you to meet my twin brother and norm they will be diving those new avatar bodies"

Y/n " oh hello there tom have been speaking highly of both of you"

Jake " hello there my brother had been telling me alot about you since I arrived here, but he miss the detail on how beautiful you are" you soon giggle at jake attempt of flirting with you out in the open this was something that was not new to you.

Norm " oh yes I heard about you from grace book she amazing, I have heard you become very close to the Omaticaya clan as well that wonderful"

Y/n " yes I had become close to them and had been seen as one of their members"

Max "hey everyone oh y/n we got you in the lab today that new record"

Y/n "hey max and yes I'm here today"

Tom " come meet grace she will be showing up soon" the group soon followed tom as he lead them to the link beds that were waiting for them, they soon see one of the link come out.

Grace " guys what wrong with this picture where is my cigarette" grace soon got up from her com link bed and was looking for her cigarette one, of the scientists was about to give her one when you stopped her.

Y/n " no you promised to take breaks of smoking remember so now" you had taken the cigarette out of your aunt hand and put it out in ash tray.

Grace " you better be happy I love you ... so where are the newbies"

Y/n " this is norm spellman and scientists like us and Jake Sully tom twin brotehr and marine"

Grace " so the colonel got one of his people in here"

Y/n "Be nice auntie I don't need you two fighting right now"

Grace " fine but only for youL

???? " hey where is our favorite science girl " soon lyle and z walked into the room making all the scientists becoming very quite as they looked at the two arrivals that worked for the colonel. There was some unsaid tension between the two factions here on base that has been going on for quite a while now.

Y/n " hey guys I thought I will not be seeing that all today"

Lyle " well we got some time off and came to see our favorite girl so what are you doing today, no training newbies right that will be lame"