Chapter 2

It was the day Jake and norm will be getting their Avatar bodies and you had been assigned by your aunt  to help them get settled for the whole transfer. This had made you happy as you were able to help out part way but you were wishing that you could help out more, but you knew that was a no go. As your aunt had her hands filled with two new rookies and others as well so you were going to stay behind.

Y/n " this capsule is for you Jake and that one over there is for you norm"

Jake " thanks"

Y/n " your welcome"

Jake " so the doc and general are really your parents"

Y/n " yes why do you ask that ... oh it because I don't act like either one of them"

Jake " well yes you have a whole different personality"

Y/n " well growing up here I was able to have a whole different life then I had when I was on earth"

Jake " oh"

Grace " enough chatting and let get ready" grace had come walking over using her serious tone once again, while you were making sure Jake and norm with their capsule.

Jake " so will I see you on the other side"

Y/n " yes I will come to see how you are doing" grace had soon pushed her daughter away as she can have some words with Jake

Grace " so you come here with no experience or Training to the most deadly place ... what made you do that"

Jake " I was tried of People telling me what I can or cannot do" grace didn't say anything else as she was making Jake lay down but it seems like the two were still, not on good terms with each other.

Grace " just let your mind go Blank you can do that"

Jake " very funny" the capsule door for Jake closed on him as him and norm capsule started getting taken away for the transfer as you were watching everything happen.

Max " the brain waves are good"

Y/n " yes they are it seems like Jake made for this job after all mom"

Grace " well that good to see you are next young lady"

Y/n " huh"

Grace " well get in there and keep them in line so get in there and show them what you can do" you soon smiled and soon made your way to empty and available capsule you soon got in as a scientist had helped you get ready and pushed the buttons, you soon closed your eyes and soon open your eyes to be in Avatar body.

Y/n " now to g find the boys" you soon left the giant home made for the avatars, you were walking around looking for Jake and norm, when you saw avatar in white hospital gown running.

???? " Jake ... Jake get back here Jake" you shake your head as you ran after Jake as he ran and seemed to be having a good time, as he was how fast he was running.

Y/n " Jake" Jake soon stopped when he heard you voice he was hoping to see the human you but no he was dead wrong it was the avatar you, and you looked very beautiful.

Jake " y/n this that you"

Y/n " yes it be silly wow you really made a run for it did you"

Jake " oh it seems like I'm in trouble with the doctors now"

Y/n " it okay"

???? " hey marine don't tell me you are getting my daughter in trouble"

Jake " grace"