Chapter 8

Once the raining days were over it was back to lesson with neytiro, and the usual routine of life. Jake was getting better at running and climbing he had said he felt his feet getting stronger, since he started training with you and neytiro. He was even able to keep up with you verse when he first started.

Y/n " you are doing well Jake"

Jake " thank you"

Neytiro " yes it seems like a dream walker might be about to learn our ways after all, maybe you can see after all and not a blind fool"

Jake " thank you I'm starting to think we can become buddies after all neytiro"

Neytiro " don't jump to conclusions jake sulky just because I'm being nice to meet doesn't mean we are buddies" you soon clear your throat as both males were now looking at you.

Y/n " boys as much I enjoy watching you two talk with each other more now I think we lost, the main task of the day we are supposed to be learning the ways of the navi"

Neytiro " oh yes y/n is right come along both of you we have more training to do if we are going to make a successful navi out of you" neytiro soon took off jogging you soon went after him soon followed by Jake as well the Tiro making, their ways through the forest.

Jake " if you don't mind we asking some questions what is your deal with Parker you seem to very much dislike him" the tiro had stopped to take a break, they were mot standing around and looking around everything around them.

Y/n " he a greedy man that doesn't care about people around him or nature as well he is willing to destroy, everything around here just to make money him and his miners don't care what they gave to do as long as they get paid"

Neytiro " I remember this Parker man he was not a nice man and didn't seem to like us being on the base, when we were children he hated how Grace allowed use to come there"

Jake " wait you have been to the base before in your lives"

Neytiro " yes we came when Grace has sneak out our clan and spoke with my mother and father asking her,if she can open her school and teach us about the humans and we will teach her .... Your metals homes have no nature and lack emotions but grace and her friends home have nature and emotions in them" this had made jake laugh he wouldn't lie where the miners and soldiers were living was not that good looking as grace and her people homes.

Jake " you are right we don't have that much nature and color as grace and her people, wait speaking of living  places where do you live y/n"

Y/n " I live in the same area of my aunt Grace and all my other scientists friends it was the best environment for me, the color was against it at first but soon come around as it kept me away from jarheads like you"

Jake " hey I'm not that bad" you soon let out a soft giggle making both man smile towards you as you were standing there, you soon walked closer to jake.

Y/n " aww my sweet Jake" you had placed your  hand on Jake right check making him turn a bit red but he soon shakes it off.

Y/n " you are a nice guy and any women would be lucky to have you but colonel will lose his mind, if he found out one of his warriors was dating me and I rather nit lose you as I'm starting to like you"

Jake " oh are you" you soon remove your hand and stepped away from Jake still having a smile on your face.

Neytiro " I hope to learn more about this colonel in time as he sounds like someone of importance"

Y/n " I will tell you more in time my dear warrior" you had placed you hand on neytiro check making him blush as well but he was able to hide it better then Jake.

Y/n " you have changed over the years now become a well respected warriors that any women of the clan will be lucky to have as a mate" you soon removed your hand from neytiro walking away from both man leaving there confused and happy as well. Confused if you just flirted with them or were you jus being very friendly with them but both man, soon looked up and saw you were gone.

Y/n " hey boys are you coming our going to stand there all day" both of them looked at each other and soon took off after you, as you were now ahead of them laughing and having a smile on your face. To anyone who was in the forest at the moment will see the tiro something special or two man trying to win over the heart of one women what no one seem to know as that the eywa was once again playing her match making skills.

Later that night on base

Quaritch " there you are my daughter"

Y/n " hey dad" you and Jake were coming back from eating dinner when you ran into your dad, he had become well know of you and Jake spending time together and see the pair together as well.

Jake " hello sir"

Quaritch " I hope you are keeping my daughter safe sully I don't need to hear anymore stories of you dragging her, into dangers"

Jake " well sir she been showing me she no one to mess with when she an avatar, but I have been there for her she is the best"

Y/n " thank you jake"

Quaritch " well good because boy if I hear anything happens to my daughter and you are behind it I will come after you"

Y/n " dad"

Quaritch " I'm just being a father well I will leave you for the night i hope to can get an update on this mission from both of you in the morning"

Y/n and Jake " yes sir" quartich soon walked away but he did look back to see you and Jake acting like couple, even due he hated the idea of having someone here marrying you he was starting to see he had to let you go. That maybe you will find the right husband here and it might be Jake sully but you father was going to be in shock when he realized his daughter, might have more then one husband in the future.