Chapter 7

It was a rainy day on pandora and you were stuck inside with Jake and Neytrio, you had always seemed to enjoy the rainy days here as it had allowed life to be a bit slow. As not the much creatures of pandora were out and about, and life seem to be calmer then it was on regular days and nights. Nwytiro had taken you and Jake out for some lesson in the rain.

Jake " so what are we supposed to do with these materials"

Y/n " we are going to work on our weaving skills, the clan is well know for the weaving skills and trading their weaved items with other clans"

Jake " oh"

Y/n " start off slowly and work your way up"you had gotten closer to Jake and started helping him with his weaving, the two of you were to close to neytiro liking.

Jake " oh I get it now wow who helped your weave for great"

Neytiro " that would of be me I helped her when he started learning she has become a natural with it"

Jake " oh why does it seems like everything she good at here you have some connection to"

Y/n " well we did learn at the same time and he had been asked by his mom when we were younger to help me learn, that way and he did and now he doing that again"

Neytiro " you don't have to re learn the ways my friend they never left you" neytiro had grabbed your hand making you smile as Jake was glaring at the navi male, a feeling a jealous had overcome both males.

Jake " so weaving a whole part of navi life"

Neytiro " yes we weave mostly everything we have to our basket to our homes but everyone has their own style and design to them"

Jake " huh"

Neytiro " look how y/n weave flowers and small colors into her stuff that her special style and design"

Jake " oh"

Y/n " don't worry jake you will find your own style and design soon in life, it will come or you might just keep it simple"

Jake " thank you y/n now let's hope I can make something of myself here as I don't want to disappoint your aunt or the colonel"

Y/n " you won't disappoint them Jake my aunt and the colonel hood high standards for their people, and now they wish for everything to be done once you get pass that and get to know them better they will go easier on you"

Jake " thank y/n but after the stunt of us running for our lives and me almost getting you killed twice in one day I'm lucky they didn't send me back to earth"

Neytiro " well I saw you protect y/n from the viper wolves that night and did you keep her safe from first attack"

Y/n " yes we ran into a Thanator and Jake her had kept me safe from harm"

Neytiro " it not that often when someone escape from a Thanator unharmed and lives to tell the the tale,then you might be a warrior after all jake sully"

Jake " thank you"

Neytiro " but we will still have to see if you can make it was one of our warriors, and become one of us you will have to prove to that warriors title you hold so dear"

Jake " you know that sounds like a insult and compliment so I'm going take it as an compliment, verse an insult on me being a warrior"

Y/n " you know that both of you being warriors is something you can both bond over and talk about, as I seen both of you being warriors and defending others" both man had looked at each other no saying anything for a few seconds making the whole room filled with awkward silence.

Jake and neytiro " no"

Y/n " oh come on it will be a good thing for both of you to being down your walls"

Neytiro " I rather fight a Thanator"

Jake " I'm good but if it with you I would not mind at all"

Neytiro " Jake sully if you wish to have a relationship with y/n more then a a friend you should asked permission from her if she feels the same and of you wish to become her mate, you have to gain the approval of her family as well"

Jake " do I hint some jealousy from you neytiro are you scared that she might prefer me over someone like you"

Y/n " you can all fight on your own time and terms later we have weaving to do"

Jake and neytiro " yes ma'am" the guys had nodded their heads and not saying anything else against your statement, well it seem like there was something that could be agreed on here. That you are the boss of both males and they would do anything your say just to be a on good terms with you.