Lost & Found

Smokescreen woke up laying on his back, everything hurt. His thoughts where moved away from his pain when he felt something warm touch his face-plate. A small servo, smaller then a minicon. Smokescreen moved his head slowly to look at the creature touching him.

It was small with brown outer plating on most of its body. It's optics where a bright brown and it had something black and furry on it helm, making it look bigger then it really was. It also wore some kind of fabric around most of its body, yellow in color. It giggled as Smokescreen looked at it, a young femme, he could tell by its voice. The thing that confused Smokescreen was the lack of metal anywhere in its body.

"What are you?" Smokescreen spoke in a weak and raspy voice. The youngling giggled in response.

"Mea! Get away from that thing, it could be dangerous!" A voice shouted. It was older, and more mech like. Smokescreen had a good guess that Mea was the name of the youngling. But his question was still unanswered.

"What are you?" Smokescreen repeated.

The older mech, now in Smokescreen's view, spoke up, "We are humans. This is Mea, my daughter, and I am Joe."

Smokescreen gave a weak response, "I'm Smokescreen." He groaned as he was reminded of his injured body.

Joe sighed, "I'm a mechanic, I could try to fix you up. But only if you promise you will not hurt us."

"I promise," Smokescreen answered.

Joe grabbed some kind of red box and went off to work on Smokescreen's wounds. Mea started rubbing Smokescreen's face again and he hummed in appreciation.

~~~~~

Mea (4 years old)

Mea (4 years old)

Joe (32 years old)

Joe (32 years old)