Car Wash

Smokescreen has been with Joe and Mea Carter for a month now. Smokescreen was growing to become a part of the Carter family.

He was woken up by Mea taping on his hood, he honked in return. It was a game they played sometimes, Joe called it Pat and Honk. Mea used it to not only wake up Smokescreen, but Joe too, especially when he slept through his alarm. Today something was different.

Joe knocks on Smokescreen's back passenger door, "Mind if I put this in there?"

Joe was holding something that looked like a chair with no legs.

"What is that?" Smokescreen questions

"It's a booster seat."

"A what?"

"A booster seat, for Mea. She needs it so she can be safe while driving."

"Driving? You guys are going to drive me?" Smokescreen seemed to only get more confused.

"Mea and I have a surprise for you."

"Fine... you can put the booster seat in..." Smokescreen opens his door.

Joe secures the booster seat, it feels odd. Smokescreen's never had something in him, let alone secured in him. Though he had a feeling he'd get used to the booster seat. Mea hops in and Joe helps her into the seat. Joe then enters the drivers seat, Smokescreen feels Joe push his gas pedal.

"Woah! What are you doing?!" Smokescreen internally panics.

"Calm down," Joe chuckles, "I taking you for a drive."

"Why can't I drive?"

"Because you don't know where you're going, and you've yet to learn Earth street laws."

"Just be careful... please."

Smokescreen lets Joe take control of the driving. Mea giggles and rubs her small hands against Smokescreen's seats. It feels comfortable, he's not ticklish there, and it isn't as sensitive as his door-wings. Mea really knows how to comfort him, even if it's purely out of curiosity.

~~~~~

Joe pulls Smokescreen up to this place called a car wash. Smokescreen knows that his alt-mode is called a car on Earth, and he knows what wash means. A good washing would probably be good for him. Joe pulls up to the track and puts Smokescreen in neutral.

Smokescreen knows not to let anyone else know who or what he is, but when the track starts moving he almost forgot about that. Just barely holding back a squeak of surprise.

Smokescreen does end up making a sound of surprise when water is blasted onto him. It's like nothing Smokescreen's ever felt before, it's not comfortable, but it's not uncomfortable.

Then the soap coats him, the soft foam relaxing any tension caused by the water.

The track continues moving, pushing Smokescreen closer to spinning objects he doesn't know the name of. They roughly move across his body, but it doesn't hurt. Then another group of the spinning objects appear, this time made of soft material. Making him feel extremely comfortable.

Another light spray of water coats his body before a blast of air dries it all away.

Joe takes Smokescreen out of neutral and drives back home.

~~~~~

"So," Joe starts after getting himself and Mea out of Smokescreen, "did you like it?"

Smokescreen transforms into his bipedal mode and chuckles, "It was nice, but don't take me there again."

"Was it too much?" Joe seemed a bit worried.

"It was fine, I just wasn't a big fan of being blasted with water... and those rough spiny things..."

Mea couldn't help but laugh at this.

"Kitty scared of water," Mea teases.

"I'm not scared," Smokescreen protests, "It was just too hard."

Soon the enter Carter family was laughing. Smokescreen was finally a Carter himself.