Nightmares & New Friends

Smokescreen looks around the Decepticon ship as Soundwave leads him through the dim halls. He knows trying to fight Soundwave, or even running, would be pointless. Soundwave is an experienced fighter, and Smokescreen is just a rookie who's down a weapon, and an arm for that matter.

Smokescreen is lead into the medical day. Knockout and Megatron stand there, staring at Smokescreen. Knockout motions for Smokescreen to lay down on the medical table.

"Mind telling me why I'm here," Smokescreen's curiosity was getting the better of him.

"Hand me the final Iacon relic," Megatron gets close to Smokescreen, "NOW!"

Energy binds lock his feet and hand to the table. Smokescreen starts to panic, he has no idea what Megatron is talking about. Alpha Trion never gave him a relic. Smokescreen willed himself to stay cool.

"Yeah, I can't really help you with that," Smokescreen tries his best to appear calm.

Megatron say Soundwave's name, suddenly on Soundwave's visor a file appears. An Iacon file.

"What? How... How'd you get that?" Smokescreen looks up at Megatron with confusion and fear.

The file clears up, it's a picture, of Smokescreen.

"Well?" Megatron glares at Smokescreen.

"I..." Smokescreen stutters, barely able to keep himself together, "I don't understand."

Megatron nods towards Knockout and he starts scanning Smokescreen.

"Hidden treasure," Knockout chuckles.

"Yet another of these identical relics," Megatron states, "remove it swiftly."

"With pleasure," Knockout activates his rotary saw.

Smokescreen starts struggling against his binds. He can't let Knockout just saw through his plating! The binds are too strong, Smokescreen is stuck. He feels a sharp pain in his abdomen before everything goes black.

~~~~~

Smokescreen wakes up on the floor of a cell. He quickly checks himself for injuries. Thankfully Knockout repaired him, to the bare minimum, but at least he's not going to lose all his energon anytime soon.

Smokescreen stands up to check to door. Locked, of course it was locked, he's a prisoner here.

Smokescreen rubs his head, it feels... off. Like someone was in there, but that's not possible. Whatever it is, it's giving him a massive headache. Hopefully it goes away soon.

~~~~~

Smokescreen can barely tell how much time has passed. His headache has calmed down a bit, and he's been given energon to keep him alive. That confuses him, why would the 'cons want him alive? A bargaining chip probably.

The door opens, three Vehicons carry in three containers. They pace the containers down and leave the room. Smokescreen move close and finds humans inside the containers.

"Are you three okay?" Smokescreen sounds worried.

"Yeah, just a little annoyed," the girl of the group says.

"Who are you?" The bot with glasses asks.

"I'm Smokescreen, who are you?"

"Miko."

"Jack."

"Raf."

What happened to your arm?" Miko asks.

"Oh," Smokescreen looks at his missing arm, "I lost it."

"How? Where you in a fight? Did the 'cons take it when they brought you here? Why are you here?"

"I lost it when my pod crashed. I got pretty badly damaged. As for why I'm here... apparently I had a relic in me. I didn't even know that until the 'cons found it. Why are you here?"

"No idea," Jack states.

"What do we do now?" Smokescreen asks.

"I guess we wait," Raf suggests.

"Yeah," Smokescreen carefully moves the containers the humans are in closer. He wraps his legs and his arm around the containers. Smokescreen does this to show the humans and any Decepticon that may arrive that he's protecting the humans.