Two: Do you know when to stop?

Trigger warnings: swearing, homophobia, Harry Greene, the homophobic rugby lads, slurs.

1345 words.

Charlie:

I'm on my way into school when I hear a holler come from about 10 metres behind me.

"Oi Spring!" The voice belongs to none other than Harry Greene.

I decide to ignore him, I have two more turns until I get to form, hopefully I can try and avoid him for now and next time I see him, I will be with Nick. Unfortunately, Harry is being persistent today.

"Don't you ignore me, fag."

He catches up with me and slings one of his arms around me.

"Ah, much better, you can't ignore me now."

"You haven't stated anything Harry, I can't ignore you if all you have said is my name."

"Okay then, you off to shag your boyfriend?"

"Uh no, I'm going to form, Harry."

"Yeah, but he's in your form."

"Yeah, so? I can't shag him with a whole class around."

"So you do want to shag him?"

"What? No!"

I'm officially about to lose it. I have had enough of Harry and his rugby mates. I just want to go to form in peace and be able to stare at my boyfriend.

"You know what Harry? Take your dickish self and your dickish mates to somewhere that I'm not."

Nick:

It's about 5 minutes before the bell for form goes and Charlie isn't here yet. I'm starting to get a bit worried, if I'm being honest. Mr Farouk isn't in class yet so I get up and try and find Charlie. Just as I'm about to take a step out of the room, I hear it: "You know what Harry? Take your dickish self and your dickish mates somewhere that I'm not."

That's my boyfriend and he's being harassed by that dick, again?! Charlie comes round the corner with Harry and the rugby lads hot on his heels. When he notices me, the look of 'HELP' and 'Thank God that you are here' are visible. Seeing Harry being such a dick makes my blood boil, he told us he would leave us alone. What a waste of oxygen that was. I walk up to Charlie and stand in front of him, shielding him.

"Harry he told you to fuck off!" I raise my voice slightly.

"No he didn't!"

"Well then I am. Fuck off you son of a bitch."

Charlie:

I think he took the hint this time, it was very obviously given to him this time. Thank goodness I have a boyfriend who can tell exactly what I am thinking my just looking at me. It's two weeks into the new school year, I'm in year 11 and Nick is in year 12, and Harry is already not giving us the time of day. After what happened last time Harry pushed Nick's last button, I thought he would be more cautious and avoid us but I was wrong. I am sick and tired of him, I might just report him to Mr Ajayi and ask him to report him to the head of Year 12.

"You okay?" Nick asks.

"I'm so fucking bored of him, I'm going to report him to Mr Ajayi and ask him to report him to the head of your year."

"That's a good idea, I can come with you?"

"Yeah, at break." 

Nick: 

It's now breaktime and Charlie and I are heading Mr Ajayi's classroom. We see Mr Ajayi sitting at his desk marking coursework, he looks up when we walk in.

"Everything alright boys, you are looking quite agitated." He asks, concerned.

"I want to report Harry Greene in Year 12." Charlie states, emotionless.

"And why is that Charlie?" He asks gently.

"He's been on Nick and my case for ages. He's been a real dick since I was outed two years ago, when Nick came out he was always adding his snidey little comments to everything. I think, no I know, today was the last straw: I was walking into school and he was calling me a fag and saying that I wanted to shag Nick, when Nick told him that he needed to go he didn't listen and protested against it. I'm not the only one, do you remember Elle Argent, she went to Higgs last year after coming out as trans and while she was going through her transition, Harry would be a dick to her as well, calling her some really nasty words that I don't want to repeat. When Tao Xu was trying to stick up for me last year, Harry would be homophobic towards him, and towards Nick for that matter, calling Tao a dick nozzle and calling him my boyfriend because we are close then going off and calling Nick my boyfriend two seconds after and saying that he was gay for me when sticking up to him. That's just our friendship group in the last year and a half, he has probably done it since Year 7 and to loads of other people. Please Sir, he needs to go or, like, I don't know get a different punishment but can you please report him to his head of year?"

Mr Ajayi looks absolutely taken aback by this and also completely stunned. He might have enough evidence to get Harry quite a severe punishment but I decide to join in to tell him what I have experienced with him and maybe it will escalate the sanction.

"That's not all, Sir if you don't mind me putting in what I have experienced with him," I say confidently as he nods, "Well, I have known Harry since my first day in primary school. He has always been like he is, Year 7 was when it got really bad though. He would always grab people's books from their hands and chuck them everywhere, he still does that to this day actually, when I first met Charlie he immediately caught on that I had made friends with the 'gay kid' and he was a real dick about it. He would always make fun of me and him, he would call me gay and say that I was attracted to him all because I had mentioned him once in conversation. It was really a wake up call about how much of a dick he is. Last year, we got into a fight about it because he had pushed my last button. He has tried to really hurt Charlie, he has followed him home, threatened to kill him, call him a fag, and me at that, he always is looking at us like we are zoo animals if we are at all showing public displays of affection. He is a really awful person, Sir, he doesn't know when to stop. He need some sort of wake up call and sanction. I could go on for days about what he has done to innocent people since the first day in primary school to now." 

"Thank you both of you, I will be sure to report him to the head of Year 12 and get him some sort of punishment. I will request isolation for him until it has been decided," he takes a moment and looks at Charlie and I deeply in the eyes, "If he ever does anything like this again, come straight to me, weather it is lesson or not. Understood?"

"Yes Sir, thank you." Charlie and I say in unison. Hopefully this will knock some sense into Harry, if it doesn't, I don't know what will.

Authors note:

Okay, so that was a lot. Thank you for all the support so far, I think two people have added it to their list, I'm not sure. Sorry this wasn't uploaded yesterday, my computer died and I don't really like to write on my phone and it was really late at night and I was slowly falling asleep while writing it, lol. Anyway, that was chapter two, I hope you enjoyed it and thank you for reading. I didn't think this would be such a success so soon but it has been, currently in the same setting as yesterday, in my room on my computer listening to songs my Fouzia on my Alexa. I'm now rambling so I'm going to go but as usual, THANK YOU!!!