Five: You're dating who?!

Trigger warnings: Ben Hope, swearing, homophobia, mention of ED and SA.

2686 words.

Charlie:

Ollie has got a girlfriend! It feels so weird saying that, I swear he was only six yesterday. He's now fourteen, I can't believe that - I'll be back, I'm going to go cry. Anyway, he has gathered Nick, Sarah, Mum, Dad, Tori, Michael and myself into our kitchen and is telling us all about her. I find it so cute that he has always thought on Nick and Sarah as family, we thought that he would probably grow out of it but he never has. Ever since he met Nick when I was fourteen: that was...nine years ago. Wow, that's felt like no time at all. I'm twenty-three now, Nick is twenty-four and so is Tori. Tori has moved in with Michael (who is twenty-five) and they have moved into a flat on the other side of town, whereas Nick and I are still saving up to buy a flat together but we still spend everyday and night together, so we are practically living together just not in our own house yet. Anyway, going back to Ollie and his new girlfriend. He looks like he is regretting telling us about her because he is now getting bombarded with questions.

"What is her name again?" Dad asks.

"Where did you meet?" Sarah asks.

"Does she go to Higgs?" Mum asks.

"What year is she in?" Michael asks.

"Do you know what her family is like?" Tori asks emotionless but what is new about that?

"Does she know about your crazy family?" Nick asks looking directly at me. 

"I am choosing to ignore that Nicholas," I say, "How long have you been dating?" 

"WOAH!!! Guys, calm down! One question at a time please, I am also choosing to ignore your comment Nicholas." Ollie quips back at all of us. He starts going round the circle in the same order the questions were asked.

"Her name is Jemima, Dad. Next question please, Sarah." Sarah then asks him the question.

"We met when we were at the local park's duck pond, we were both trying to clear our heads. Mum, your question." Mum then proceeds to ask him her question.

"Yes she goes to Higgs, she is in year nine, Michael, but she is two months younger than me. Tori?" Tori, again emotionless, repeats her question.

"I know she has an older brother who is nothing like her, a Dad like her brother and a Mum like her. Nick, she knows that I have a Mum, Dad, older brother, older sister, she knows that my big brother has a very annoying boyfriend and that boyfriend has an amazing Mother and a crap older brother and Dad. Charlie what was your question again?" 

"How long have you two lovebirds been dating?"

"Um, we've been dating for about two weeks officially. Is that everyone's questions answered?" We all nod out heads yes. 

Ollie:

Jesus, I knew that everyone would be interested that I have a girlfriend but I didn't think they would start shooting questions at me like there was only two seconds left before the Earth exploded. 

"We should invite her an her family to a dinner party." Sarah suggests.

"Yeah, that would be a good idea, I'll ask her about it. Um, will David and Stephané be there?" I query.

"No, no they won't."

"Okay. I'll text her." 

Me: Heyy, so my family was wondering if your family wanted to come over for a dinner party sort of thing?