THANK YOU!!!!!

Omg guys!!! I've just checked story to add another chapter for the future that will probably come out in two year haha and saw how many views this story has!

1.01K...OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!

Thank you so so so so so so much for reading my story and getting me to this many views. When I started this story I literally only did it for fun and I know everyone says that but it's the truth. I didn't really care if anyone read it or not, I just wanted to do it because most one shots don't even reach 300 words (no offense intended to anyone) and that I just had a bunch of ideas and needed to get them down somewhere.

Anyway, thank you so much. Sorry for the late update, it's one of my stay up stupidly late nights because I have nothing better to do haha. I'm planning to be updating my story soon, I'm very sorry that I haven't been recently: I've been going through some personal shit. I think I've currently got suc chapters out and I have got one shots planned up to chapter twenty one so prepare yourselves for when they come out.

And as always if you have any ideas you want to see, you can DM me on Instagram or TikTok (tea.gan05), message me over wattpad (teagiw), comment on the authors note or even message me on Tumblr (teagan005). I hope you have an amazing rest of your day/night and I'll see you in the next update!
P.S. I have used waaaaaay too many explanation marks.