[7]

**Fable - May 20th**

The pack house wasn't far from the hospital. The pack house was absolutely beautiful, while it was massive, it held a homey feel. The sides were cream paneling while the rest of the house was coated in a pinkish-toned brick. There were several balconies on the front of the house, you could tell the age of the house by the vines growing up the house. On the right side of the house, there was a beautiful sunroom, upon entering the room it appeared as though they didn't use it, it was an underutilized room.

The sides and front of the house were littered with various colors of beautiful flowers and ferns. The pathway was scattered stones that seemed to have been pressed into the ground with age. To enter the house you get to go through these beautiful oak French doors.

Walking into the house you go through the entryway to be welcomed into a wonderful and homey living room. There was a huge lit fireplace with a large TV on the wall above it. There were pictures of the pack family placed on most of the walls. There were two gray couches facing the TV. They looked so plush and all I wanted was to fall asleep with a nice fuzzy blanket.

Daxton grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs to his bedroom. A strong scent of cinnamon and sandalwood hit my nose and I could feel my knees go weak from his smell. "You can shower in here as soon as Winter gets you those clothes." Daxton squeezes my hand as I look up to him. All my body can seem to muster is a nod.

He seems to gain pleasure from this as he looks at me with a devilish grin on his face. I feel a slight tap on my shoulder, I turn around to find Winter with so many clothing items I think she just robbed a store. "Winter I do not need this many clothes." She simply shakes her head and drops it all on Daxton's bed. "We have to figure out what is going to fit you and what you like." She seems too chipper for my taste.

"I just need a sweater and sweatpants so that I can take a hot shower. That is it." She had a look on her face as if she had just discovered a new planet. She pulls out these light-heather gray joggers and an amulet green hoodie. She proceeds to hand me some fuzzy socks as well. "Thank you, Winter. This...this means more than you will probably ever know." I pull her into a very deep hug and I can feel her shock as she eventually hugs me back.

I felt some tears go down my cheeks as I quickly excused myself to the bathroom. I ran in there as fast as my body could carry me. Locking the door behind me. Before I realized I had no hygiene products. I poke my head out and there Daxton is with a bag of products.

"I was trying to give it to you but you needed that shower I suppose." He rubbed his hand on the back of his neck. He's nervous. "Thank you Daxton." I jumped on my tippy toes and pecked him on the cheek. Effectively surprising him.

I slink back into the bathroom with the bag of supplies. Rose-scented body wash, vanilla-scented shampoo, coconut-scented conditioner, a razer, and a loofah. There's also a toothbrush, toothpaste, and some lotion. I haven't had stuff like this in years. This is going to be the best shower of my life.

I turn the shower on so the water is nice and hot. I put all of the new things in the shower. I strip my tights and shirt off of my body. Followed by my underwear and bra. Then I climb in the shower. Feeling the constant hot water against my tense muscles was so relaxing. I put my head under the water and just feel pure bliss.

I soak my hair in the water and put some of the vanilla shampoo in my hair. I scrub my scalp and make sure all of my hair is coated before rinsing it off. Following the same procedure with my conditioner but waited a few minutes before rinsing it out. While I let my conditioner sit in my hair, I lather up my loofah and make sure to scrub my body of the dirt and sweat I had accumulated. I could wash my body one hundred times and I will never feel clean.