𝟎𝟎𝟐, ᶠᴬᴹᴵᴸʸ ᴼᶠ ᴿᴼᴳᵁᴱˢ

Third person POV 

After getting a call from Joe, Jay and Meloni go to the CCPD to hear what he has to say to them now. 

"Jay. Meloni. Good, you're here. I'm currently dealing with some family things, but I have two people I want you to meet. These two...This is Arlo Ramon. Cisco's older sister. And Malcolm Thawne." Joe introduces. 

"So you're the son of that villainy speedster who killed Barry's mother. Mr. Motherkiller." Meloni blurts out straightforward and bluntly. 

"Ellie!" Jay gives her a look. He turns with an apologizing smile towards Malcolm. "Sorry about that. She isn't very good with...people, social gatherings or emotions." 

Malcolm smiles reassuringly. "It's okay." 

"It's nice to meet you." Arlo smiles politely. 

"Likewise." Jay nods. 

Meloni sends the Ramon girl a blank look before turning to Malcolm and narrows her eyes coldly. "You remind me why I strongly despise people in general. All people." 

"Yeah? Well, I don't like you either." Malcolm fires back. 

Joe chuckles. "I think you two are gonna get along just fine. Malcolm actually is staying at my house." 

"Didn't ask." Meloni sasses. 

Malcolm narrows his eyes at her. "And no one asked for your opinion, speedster baby. So, take your blank apathy shit somewhere else, yeah?" 

"I'm gonna kill you. Slowly. So it lasts for days." Meloni crosses her arms, her face turning from emotionless to ice cold. Her light blue eyes becomes an icy and dark blue shade. 

"Okay, I think that's enough of it. No fights in an police station, okay? That's no good on either of you. Malcolm, weren't you gonna hang out with Arlo today? Let's just get back to what we're doing for the day and no fights inside an police station or in front of cops, yeah?" Joe tells them. 

"Sure. But my dad already gave me the no-mischief-or-illegal-doings-in-front-of-cops talk." Meloni announces, giving Joe a sassy look. 

Arlo smiles softly. "I like you. You got fierce and sass. You seem like an cool and independent young girl." She compliments with a soft and kind tone. 

"Thank you." Although Meloni's tone remains emotionless, it has a small hint of appreciation in it. She's emotionless, not ill-mannered. At least not all the time. 

"I need to go stabilize the breach in S.T.A.R. Labs. You wanna stop by later, Ellie? I wouldn't mind your company." Jay smiles down at his daughter. 

The female speedster surprises everyone by giving her father a slight and small smile. "Sure, I'll stop by later. See you then, Dad." 

Jay smiles softly, grabbing her cheek gently as he kisses her forehead before leaving CCPD. Meloni turns back to Joe, Arlo and Malcolm with an emotionless facial expression. 

"Should've seen that one coming..." Malcolm mutters. 

"Your comments are quite irritable." Meloni sasses. 

Arlo looks between the two with an amused smile. "Come on, kiddos, let's get to my apartment and we can watch movies or something." She suggests softly. 

"Sure." Malcolm shrugs. 

"No thank you. I've got things to do. I need to get back to my dad. Not that you'd know the feeling." Meloni sends Malcolm a smug look. 

Malcolm clenches his jaw in anger. 

Meloni walks towards the elevator and steps inside, waving mockingly at the Thawne boy before the elevator doors close.