𝟎𝟎𝟗, ᴮᴬᶜᴷ ᵀᴼ ᴺᴼᴿᴹᴬᴸ

Third person POV

Meloni sits down on the bed, observing the cuffs on her hands. Even she herself knows that if she somehow managed to get out of the cuffs, she wouldn't get down to ground. Running on a stone wall that's very many feet? She isn't that good of a speedster. 

But Zoom would find her in no time. Speed Force Awareness. It's a special speedster power he has. The ability to sense the presence of the Speed Force. No other speedster has the power. Which makes him very special. 

Meloni glances down at the hamburger and French fires in front of her. That burger is definitely not of Big Belly Burger. It's very visible that it's...special. 

Well, she shouldn't expect much from a serial killer. 

Suddenly she hears a swoosh. Meloni glances to the side, seeing Zoom. With the black-colored suit and itching black eyes and all. No wonder they call him the Speed Demon. 

"You need to eat. Ellie."  Zoom speaks up. He takes off his mask all of suddenly, revealing his messy dark blonde hair. "I'll be back." He speeds away. 

Meloni lets out a sigh. 

It seemed a little too easy to get rid of him for now. And just as her suspicion, he comes back a few seconds later in his regular clothes. 

"You don't need or have to be afraid of me. I would never hurt you. I would kill everyone before they got the chance to lay a finger on you. I care about you so much." Hunter tells her with a genuinely and sincere tone. 

"Really? Because it seems, based on your actions, that you only care about yourself. You're selfish. Hunter." Meloni fires back, enjoying her rush of confidence. 

She may take advantage over the fact that she knows he's sincere about not wanting to hurt her, but he's already hurt her. Mentally and emotionally. She sees no harm in returning the favor. 

Meloni observes as he closes his eyes, turning his head to the side for a moment before turning back and opening his eyes again, his dark blue gaze boring into her light blue eyes. 

"I know you think that I'm a monster. Probably a heartless and ruthless serial killer too. I understand why." 

"At least you're self-aware." Meloni retorts, pressing her lips together. 

Hunter looks at her, his mouth twisting slightly as he lets out a low chuckle, amused by her comment. "That's my little girl. My Ellie.  But that will change. Soon enough, maybe, you will not view me as a monster or serial killer." 

"Yeah? How? Because you're both." Meloni deadpans. 

"W-Why are you even keeping me here? What do you need me for? You already got Barry's speed. You're cured. Is that it? You want my speed? Then take it instead of torturing me." Meloni gives him a hard look. 

Hunter's face drops into a sincere and vulnerable look. He slowly and carefully walks closer over to the female Zolomon speedster. "You're here because I love you. And I know you love me too. You told me. Remember?" He purses his lips, crouching down in front of her. 

Hunter glances up at her. "I might take a while, but someday you will grow to accept my feelings for you. And you will realize I only want to keep you safe and unharmed. And I do not want your speed. You're my sweet little girl. I never want to hurt you." He slowly puts his hand on her cheek. 

Meloni bites her inner cheek. "I- Um, I do love still love. Even though I know I shouldn't love you." She confesses quietly and softly. 

Hunter shows no hint of smugness or arrogance as he just gives her a small soft smile. "I know. And it's okay."