𝟎𝟎𝟕, ᴱˢᶜᴬᴾᴱ ᶠᴿᴼᴹ ᴱᴬᴿᵀᴴ⁻²

Third person POV 

Caitlin, Arlo and Malcolm stands in the Cortex when Jay and Meloni suddenly walk in. The three of them glances at the two Earth-2 beings. 

"It's finished. The breach, it's stabilized again. Barry, Cisco and Wells have 20 hours to get back." Jay announces. 

Caitlin crosses her arms, lifting her shoulders slightly with a small smile. "You're amazing. Both of you." 

"When it comes to stabilizing breaches, maybe. Not so much when it comes to fighting meta-humans. At least not for me. Meloni managed to take Geomancer down." Jay corrects, smiling proudly at Meloni as he strokes her hair with his hand gently. 

Meloni's mouth twists slightly as she gives him a slight smile. 

⚡🖤🔪🧪

While Iris goes to talk to Jay, Arlo takes Meloni to Big Belly Burger to try to help the speedster to get her mind off Barry Allen for a moment. 

"Arlo, I appreciate the concern, I really do, but I should be with my dad right now." Meloni speaks. 

"You're worried about Barry. I get it. But worry around S.T.A.R. Labs isn't gonna bring him back any faster, Meloni. Maybe a little distraction is good." Arlo smiles softly. 

"No, it's not. I need to be with my dad. You don't get it, okay? He's all I have. He's my dad. I'm a daddy's girl, happy? That's the truth. I'm my father's daughter. My mother was never in the picture. She's nothing but a mere carrier to me." Meloni points out. 

Arlo is about to open her mouth when Meloni stands up and practically rushes out of the restaurant. She sighs in defeat. 

⚡🖤🔪🧪

Meloni is on her way to S.T.A.R. Labs when she walks past CC Jitters, seeing Jay sitting inside. She furrows her eyebrows slightly in confusion. But walks in still. 

"Dad? What are you doing? This is a very depressing sight." Meloni observes, sitting down in front of him. 

Jay chuckles softly. "I have no speed. I'm just trying to find something to do. Anything. Even if it means drinking coffee alone like a loner." 

"Some people are born to be loners." Meloni states. 

"Own experience?" Jay's mouth twists slightly. 

Meloni gives him a slight smile. "Maybe. But maybe it accords to you to. Think about it. You never had a team when you were The Flash. It was just us. Barry has a whole team with different knowledges and abilities and specialties. Scientists, doctors, engineers, a detective and a journalist." 

Jay purses his lips, placing around with his fingers on the coffee cup. "Fair point, I guess. But I had you. I still have you. That's more worth than any team, trust me." 

"Really? More than killing Zoom?" Meloni raises her eyebrows. 

"Yes. I would leave Zoom unharmed and alive if it assured your safety. Because I love you more than I hate him and more than I want to take him down." Jay tells her. 

Meloni smiles softly. "Thank you, Dad." 

⚡🖤🔪🧪

Jay and Meloni stand in the breach room by the computer, seeing the breach appearing, disappearing and re-appearing. Over and over again. 

"So that was the sound that we heard." Iris speaks up when she enters the room along with Joe, Caitlin, Arlo and Malcolm. 

"Please tell me it's not as bad as it looks." Joe pleads, not wanting to assume the worst scenario.