𝟎𝟏𝟐, ᵀᴴᴱ ᴿᴬᶜᴱ ᴼᶠ ᴴᴵˢ ᴸᴵᶠᴱ

Third person POV 

Meloni gets suspicious after Hunter tells her to stay on Earth-2 while he goes to 'have a talk' with Barry. She's got a feeling it's more than a simple talk. 

So Meloni tries to open a breach on her own. She knows it's hopeless since she doesn't know if she even has the same powers as her father. Sure, she has his Speed Force Awareness, although, she haven't told anyone. Not even him. 

Suddenly a breach opens and Meloni's mouth twists slightly. The auburn-haired speedster speeds through the breach. 

Meloni speeds over to Barry's childhood house, seeing her father vibrating his hand through Henry Allen's chest from behind. Then the two speedsters speed outside, not noticing Meloni outside the window and leaves the dead body of Henry Allen behind. 

Meloni turns around, leaning against the wall as she lets a sigh escape her mouth. She's known for a while that her dad is short-tempered, angry and impulsive. He obviously didn't like their plan of defeating the Earth-2 meta-humans. 

⚡🖤🔪🧪

"Why did you kill Henry Allen?" Meloni questions bluntly, making Hunter stop in his tracks immediately. 

"How did you know that I killed Barry's father?" Hunter turns around, furrowing his eyebrows slightly. 

Meloni ignores his question. "That's why you told me to stay on Earth-2. Because you weren't gonna tell me that you killed him. You were planning on lying to me again." 

"Ellie-" 

"No! What could you possibly have to say to your defense? You made Barry fatherless, an orphan. At least we can bond over that, right? Because he's gonna come after you now. He's emotional, upset and vulnerable. Now he truly hates you." Meloni interrupts harshly. 

Hunter just stares at her, listening to every word. 

"You're a psychopathic dick." Meloni empathizes each word while her glare gets harsher and harsher. 

Hunter swallows slightly, glancing down at her. Meloni makes an attempt to leave the room, but the male speedster grabs her hand and pulls her towards her so her back is against his stomach. He wraps his arms around her tightly, making her unable to get out of his grip. 

Meloni relaxes, deciding to letting him think she's given in. 

⚡🖤🔪🧪

Meloni glances over at her father's resting body on the couch in the apartment he got when they first get here. When he pretended to be Jay Garrick. She speeds out of the apartment. 

The Zolomon girl speeds to the first place she can thinks of, relieved when she sees the familiar green-eyed speedster in front of her. 

Barry's eyes widen. "Meloni?" He closes the last meters between them by speeding right in front of her. He takes a step closer as Meloni takes a step back, eyeing him carefully. "O-Oh, right. You don't like hugs...or physical contact. My mistake. Sorry. It's cool. Won't happen again." 

Meloni exhales. "I can't get it out of my head. The kiss on Christmas under the mistletoe and the goodbye kiss, I mean. And I can't get you out of my head. And I hate myself for allowing myself to grow emotionally attached. I'm supposed to go back to Earth-2, not getting attached." 

Barry's dark green eyes soften at her confession. "We can't control what we feel. But we can make the best out of the situation." 

Meloni stares blankly, shamelessly glancing over at him before crossing her arms and shrugging slightly. "I guess you're right. Warn me before you become some Shakespearean poet."