𝟎𝟏𝟓, ᵀᴴᴱ ᴺᴱᵂ ᴿᴼᴳᵁᴱˢ

Third person POV 

Joe shows them a surveillance camera from Edward Clariss' cell inside Iron Heights. He points at the screen. "This is from a security camera inside Iron Heights." 

"Forensic analysis indicates that the footage is genuine, no evidence of tampering." Barry speaks up. 

Cisco leans forward in his chair. "And we're pretty sure this is Doctor Alchemy that did this?" He questions, looking for confirmation. 

"The last thing Clariss said before he died." Joe informs. 

"Unless someone else killed him." Iris theorizes. 

"Like a meta with telekinesis or cloaking abilities. We've got both on our Earth." Harry informs the group, glancing slightly at Meloni. 

Wally and Meloni share a look. 

"So what do we do now?" Wally questions. 

"Our meta-human specialist at CCPD, Julian Albert, he prefers to work alone, but I got feelers out on his investigation. I'm gonna go there now and see if he dug up anything." Joe tells him.

Barry crosses his arms, nodding slightly. "All right." 

Jesse inhales before speaking up. "Okay, well, until then, you guys want to train?" She questions, eager to get faster and become a more experienced speedster. 

"Well, now, we have to think about getting back to our Earth. We've been here long enough." Harry cuts in, holding his coffee cup and taking a sip. 

Jesse turns to him, grinning slightly. "I've still got a lot to learn. Your words, not mine." 

"I..." Harry sighs. "Fine." 

"Unfortunately, this has to wait. Barry learned with the help of the very people inside this building. I'm sure you can too. Barry and I have...stuff, to do." Meloni expresses. 

Malcolm turns to her skeptically. "You mean hooking up? Making out? Having sex? Which one is it? Or maybe all of them?" He interrogates. 

Barry's eyes widen in embarrassment. 

"Actually, I meant that we are going to investigate Julian Albert. We both have a bad feeling about him. We both are speedsters. We will do fine on our own. But if your deep jealousy issues are troubling you so much because you are a pathetic excuse of a son and a speedster...then simply stay quiet." Meloni retorts. 

Malcolm glares at her. Meloni smirks smugly. 

"We should get going." Barry grabs Meloni's hand gently, hoping to avoid any conflict right now. No matter how much he enjoys seeing his girlfriend gagging the Thawne boy, he knows they have things to do. Plus, she can insult him later. 

Meloni nods, pursing her lips. "Later, loser boy." 

Malcolm sighs, giving her an annoyed look. 

Meloni grins smugly after him as the two speedsters walk out of the Cortex and make their way to the elevator to exit the building.

"Does anyone here genuinely like her?" Malcolm questions. 

Everyone raises their hands. Harry raises it slightly. 

Malcolm glances around. "Seriously? Even you, Harry? All she does is insult you!" He exclaims, wondering why everyone likes her. All she does is insult and mock. 

"Well, she's doing it good. She scored points by being a master insulter." Harry comments, keeping eye contact with the Thawne boy as he takes a sip of his coffee.